Greetings!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JaggedGardens

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, I just dropped a question in another thread, and figured I should introduce myself here too.

I have been growing for 4 years, so have gathered enough knowledge to be dangerous to myself and others, perhaps especially to plants. In this relatively short time my approach has been to grow everything I can get my hands on to gather some sense of how different varieties behave...some I have managed well, others less so, but the learning curve has been exhilarating regardless.

I look forward to getting to know the lay of the land here, and to interacting with growers here and your hard-won knowledge base.

Be well, all, and I look forward to time here!

Hello Everyone, I just dropped a question in another thread, and figured I should introduce myself here too.

I have been growing for 4 years, so have gathered enough knowledge to be dangerous to myself and others, perhaps especially to plants. In this relatively short time my approach has been to grow everything I can get my hands on to gather some sense of how different varieties behave...some I have managed well, others less so, but the learning curve has been exhilarating regardless.

I look forward to getting to know the lay of the land here, and to interacting with growers here and your hard-won knowledge base.

Be well, all, and I look forward to time here!

Hey there Jagged....

I'm new also.... Pleased to meet you man.

-Islander.

@TheBlackHydra
@WeedHopper
Thanks for the welcome everyone!

@IslandGrown77 - Good to meet you too, and I look forward to seeing you around.

@SubmarineGirl - Pics you say? Thought you'd never ask!

Sour Diesel cut from SoCalCuts just starting to fade (yea, pardon the evidence of thrips, still dealing with the little jerks).
20211115_200825.jpg

Here is my Goldilocks pretty much done at 6weeks light dep (I have a pic of her from seed on the "ask anything" thread). GMOXKashmir (POK/Azad). With colder temps at night she goes this gorgeous crimson, I'm assuming from the Cookies half of the GMO. (Incidentally, any white you see is Diatomaceous Earth, not PM).
20220310_161756.jpg

Latest posts

Back