gro-kashi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gottaloveplasma

Reaction score
anyone using gro-kashi? Does it leave you more to be desired from your buds or does it work well?

Thanks, love the garden, this is my last "epic grow" as they are changing the laws next year. It is a lot of work and hot work, but heck yes, it is the best ever!

I've got cool garden outdoor kinda big but wont have no monster plants or anything. Next year I'm planning on Getting 3-6 yards of soil for 12-18 plants and running most of the bottles of NFTG, Bigfoot, SLF-100, Extreme Mycos and Azos, not sure about how much or how often I want to apply, and making ewc, humisoil & molasses tea. Also using bioag fulpower. Bioactive foliars and Guardian for pests.

Well, glp, this is the deal, I suck at feeding plants. I have my best luck making my soil from my spent ffof soils I have used over the years, plus lots of amendments. I usually try to use a recipe and not just throw stuff in my own soil. I have used the recipes that we have here on our site for making your own soil. During veg I use EWC as a top dress indoors or as a tea outdoors. When flowering starts I use 0-12-0 Peruvian sea bird guano. I use that as a tea or else I top dress with that as well.

So..I see I just told you how I grow outdoors and you ask about indoors. I have Earth JUice nutes that I use indoors, but I prefer what I just outlined for you on my outdoor grow.

So I like to feed the soil with top dressings that break down slowly. Worm castings and guanos. That feels better to me than adding an ounce of some liquid.

I got the kashi at my grow shop, because it made since to me. Like farmers planting a cover crop of clover to add N back to the soil. I have used it a few times so far outdoors.

I would love to be able to help you with your do garden next year. It would be fun to get it ready this fall for your next spring grow. If you want my input I would love to help. I did a rose garden the right way once and it is fun.

it is why i love mp, there is ALWAYS one more thing to learn from you guys, and now i found myself googling "gro kashi" haha sounds funny to my ear, still, the science behind it is interesting

My husband almost ate it, he thought it was a breakfast cereal.. phewy, glad i stopped him.

My husband almost ate it, he thought it was a breakfast cereal.. phewy, glad i stopped him.
Now I'm going to have to look this stuff up. My curiosity has gotten the better of me

Googled it, interesting concept. Kashi Go Lean is a breakfast cereal. Global buckets looks interesting also.

It's pretty cool looking and looks like nice way to garden. Does it come out being expensive orbis it pretty cheap?

Googled it, interesting concept. Kashi Go Lean is a breakfast cereal. Global buckets looks interesting also.

The global buckets interested me the most. I am going to try at least 2 or 3 plants in global buckets. Organic gardening combined with the convenience of hydro....how can I resist something like that? I have buckets, PVC and all the tools needed to make this. I have peat moss, coco coir, dolomite, azomite, perlite, compost. I ordered some Gro-Kashi and cocoa shells are available from Amazon. They indicated that it can take 3 weeks or so to get the Gro-Kashi, so I have plenty of time to get buckets ready. I just planted some seeds and this looks to be a great experiment.

Plasma, you are planning that big outdoor grow next year--you could make some variation of earth boxes, using the reservoirs like zem uses.

Looked at those "global buckets" again. Think I`ll make me a couple to use next grow.

:rofl::rofl:

I dunno Rose, he might have sprouted a *big bud* and given you a surprise. :confused2::hubba::eek::holysheep:

:bolt:

Wet

Latest posts

Back