groth spurt ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blondlebanese

Reaction score
when i put my plants in the flowering cycle (12/12) they get a growth spurt lasting for about one week. my question is do outside grown plants get the same growth spurt? or does it happen to indoor plants because of the stress they are under?

the stretch happens to just about all cannabis whether grown indoors or outdoors

some plants stretch more than others

A7AA3691-2222-4D2C-A6CA-7C435921C6B6.jpeg
A432C85D-3724-4F12-86F2-4FFCE3DB436C.jpeg

My indoor plants can't get much taller than 44 inches tall....Big can grow trees outdoors. Thinking he can handle more of a growth spurt than me. I have to top my plants to contain how tall they get..... don't think Big has that problem.

we have had a few small trees that were pushing 20’ tall one year

and then there is the Snow Leopard which only gets about 5’feet tall but it gets 20’ feet round!...a beast for sure

The growth spurt you are seeing is normal and how much it will grow first depends on genetic. Sativa's (some will grow an inch or more per day for around 5 to 10 days), are usually tall and lanky while Indicas are usually short and stocky. The "stretch" is usually considered over around the end of the 3rd week of flower. I feed veg nutrients until this time as N is vital during this growth. Vertical growth will continue but at a much slower rate as the plant puts more energy on building flower sites (nodes) at this time.

Latest posts

Back