Grove Bags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vostok

Reaction score

After last year getting my hand jammed in the jar
reaching for the last of my northern lites I found these Grove bags

I still prefer to store volume in Glass, just ensure its a quality lid
as I lost a kilo some months back removing the glass lid then it broke bad
shattering the bits thru the kilo? contents that had to be trashed

ounce-front-50cc_copy.jpg

like above an 0z is a good size others are available $us43.50 for 50 bags
be warned you pay for the name, but with care can last
https://store.grovebags.com/product/terploc-ounce-pouch-50-pack/
stoner value 50/50

Looks like you should think about advertising on here. Click on the contact us link for info. We consider that spam in our parts. Since you know Hopper, that one is free.

Fk you Bubba. Mean ole bastard. Thats why we loves ya so much. 😁

I think he was just giving a link to something he found that was cool, like some do with lights and stuff. Dont think he has any stock in the Company, but i get what your saying Pute. We deal with Spammers all the fking time trying to sell their product and it gets very aggravating. Ill let Vostok chime in. He has been around here along time.

Last edited:
Jars and vacuum sealed bags for me. You can't believe how many long term smokers I have told to store their pot in jars. They ask....." Why does my pot smell so dank when I first get it and then in a week or so it loosed the dank smell and taste."

Thinking like a fortune teller I should charge for the advise....

Jars and vacuum sealed bags for me. You can't believe how many long term smokers I have told to store their pot in jars. They ask....." Why does my pot smell so dank when I first get it and then in a week or so it loosed the dank smell and taste."

Thinking like a fortune teller I should charge for the advise....
Pute in the box
1626894613733.png

I think he was just giving a link to something he found that was cool, like some do with lights and stuff. Dont think he has any stock in the Company, but i get what your saying Pute. We deal with Spammers all the fking time trying to sell their product and it gets very aggravating. Ill let Vostok chime in. He has been around here along time.

sorry if I misunderstood you, I have no contact with this or other company
but did break a fancy glass lid over a kilo of fresh so I learned the hardway

@ Hopper you know were to find me

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like you should think about advertising on here. Click on the contact us link for info. We consider that spam in our parts. Since you know Hopper, that one is free.
the first time I ever heard of advertizing on this site but then like so so so so so so so so /.....many of your members I use the cheapest way possible
and why not getting a couple of trogens off your 'invisible' pixels?
but I admit it was before you were born ..lol
pls dont wait4replylolol

good luck

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back