Grow #1.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leafminer

Bloody H E L L !
Reaction score
grow1.jpg

First grow this year. March to May seeding dates. I began in late January but all the early ones turned out to be male. (??) Second grow is about a month later than this one. These are 1 sativa, some hybrids, and a few indicas. The thing in the black bin is a throwback, it doesn't look anything like normal.

It looks good. It becomes legal to have weed July 1st in Virginia. We can have four plants which isn't much fun but better than nothing. They have to be out of view also. So, I am going to stick with growing inside.

Lookin' just fine. I be allowed 12, but I have 16.

View attachment 274525
First grow this year. March to May seeding dates. I began in late January but all the early ones turned out to be male. (??) Second grow is about a month later than this one. These are 1 sativa, some hybrids, and a few indicas. The thing in the black bin is a throwback, it doesn't look anything like normal.

I would bet dollars to doughnuts the “ wierd one” in the black tub has Afghan/ hashplant/ type parents.

I’d lay a million on it!

Treat that baby right- she will have waxy - dark leaves ( under enough HID lighting) and be aN absolute KNOCKOUT!!!

CLONE!!!!

That plant will end up with a HUGE foxtail and minimal branching but with enough light will be BANGIN!!!!

To me it looks like that plant did not get enough veg. I did not research what your grow method was but with enough veg I guarantee that plant will have a massive yield.

IMG_20210703_162149.jpg

The leaves on my Ceremonial #1 strain tend to lose their serrations as the plant gets into flower.

To me it looks like that plant did not get enough veg. I did not research what your grow method was but with enough veg I guarantee that plant will have a massive yield.
We're only at 13 hours now, and this plant was begun early, That's what happens with the outdoor cycle here. But the sativas are still vegging.

View attachment 274525
Keep an eye on that one in the tall black pot. Love those plants that blow out of the top like a big leafy salad! The one in white pot to the right of it also has that look. Are those 2 indicas? They have that shape (especially the tall black pot) that end up BIG cola producers.

Good luck and looking good,

Bubba

I know my plants look crazy and not a lot like normal people grow.

Keep an eye on that one in the tall black pot. Love those plants that blow out of the top like a big leafy salad! The one in white pot to the right of it also has that look. Are those 2 indicas? They have that shape (especially the tall black pot) that end up BIG cola producers.

Good luck and looking good,

Bubba
Hybrids. About 55/45 sativa/indica,

Latest posts

Back