Grow and Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kiksroks said:
The only issue that I have had is keeping an even canopy but you can have that problem even growing one strain. I have a system of cinder blocks and 2x6 lumber that I use to keep everything at the same height. The other issues are they wont necessarily all finish at the same time and may have different nutrient requirements but all of these can easily be overcome with a little care and patience. . . A white widow will be just as white widowy whether it was grown with a group of other widows or in a room full of other strains.

I would absolutely hate harvesting a pound (hopefully more) of only one strain. I like variety. If I ever find the "perfect" strain then I may just dial that one strain in and grow it exclusively. Haven't found it yet. . .
I wish I could find some white widow in my neck of the woods... I hear it has great pain relieving power, Thus the name...

Stone again! said:
I wish I could find some white widow in my neck of the woods... I hear it has great pain relieving power, Thus the name...

I'm just spoiled living here in Cali where I can find a wide variety of clones from the medical weed shops. Also, don't have to worry about my indoor grow a bit. All perfectly fine with local law enforcement.

kiksroks said:
I'm just spoiled living here in Cali where I can find a wide variety of clones from the medical weed shops. Also, don't have to worry about my indoor grow a bit. All perfectly fine with local law enforcement.
I know what you mean I live in the Sacramento area...

When I was a kid, living down in LA you went to some guys house, that some guy of your friend knows, and you had one choice, and that was it! ...Now that I have a M.J. card I have dispensaries offering me two for one grams, and I have fifty choices in one dispensary and 10 dispensaries to choose from...but still no white widow... Like I should be complaining... huh!

Blue Dream
Blue Cheese
Lemon Kush
White Widow
And a pic of the room

All after 4 weeks of flowering. . .

edit: Someday I might get this figured out. Once again, sorry for the poor quality. . .

bluedream4weeks.jpg

bluedream4weeks (2).jpg

bluecheese4weeks.jpg

bluecheese4weeks (2).jpg

lemonkush4weeks (2).jpg

lemonkush4weeks.jpg

whitewidow4weeks.jpg

whitewidow4weeks (2).jpg

room4weeks.jpg

Anybody notice how some of the leaves looking like they're reaching up for the light? These pics were taken just before watering/feeding, the pots were really light. Within a few hours (after feeding) all of the plants will be standing up like that. I have read that this is normal and good.

Any opinions?

the blue dream tends to illistrate wats u r saying really well. it is good. its a sign the plants are thriving. thumbs up

I just bought some BD from a dispensary the other day, pretty decent smoke, I bought some others I'd never heard of that were pretty decent Gucci Kush,i'd never heard of the BLUE dream, AND i bought some casey JONES, dang caplocks, the gucci was the best , this menu stuffs just blowing me away,anyway your growroom looks great, lots of variety, took a few pics of my Dutch Treat tonight, it's filling in nice. I seriously wanna harvest .

P1080065.JPG

P1080069.JPG

P1080072.JPG

SKAGITMAGIC said:
I just bought some BD from a dispensary the other day, pretty decent smoke, I bought some others I'd never heard of that were pretty decent Gucci Kush,i'd never heard of the BLUE dream, AND i bought some casey JONES, dang caplocks, the gucci was the best , this menu stuffs just blowing me away,anyway your growroom looks great, lots of variety, took a few pics of my Dutch Treat tonight, it's filling in nice. I seriously wanna harvest .

nice looking flowers there:aok:

thanks for sharing

Mountain209man said:
the blue dream tends to illistrate wats u r saying really well. it is good. its a sign the plants are thriving. thumbs up

I just went and told the girls goodnight. They are almost all at full mast again. They really sucked their pots dry quickly this time, kinda snuck up on me.

This grow is looking better than my last at this stage. But that is to be expected. My last grow I harvested a little over 12oz off of 5 plants about 42" tall on average. I was shooting for 1lb this time. Still pretty weak considering the 1kw HPS but this is only my 3rd serious attempt. I changed everything, of course for the 3rd time. lol. :fingerscrossed:

Next round looks like will be a scrog maybe 6'X4'. . .Thinking 6 plants vegged to fill the screen. .Maybe a DWC experiment. . Who knows. .
There i go smoking and posting again! lol

Some more pictures guys! This is about two days after I used my new tea of bat poo and molasses… It burned a few leafs which I cut off… Do you guys think I need to leach the soil with water a little or will it just be ok and stop burning the leafs up if I leave it alone?
Oh PS... I started the flowering light 12/12 cycle also!

Two day's after tea! 001.jpg

Two day's after tea! 002.jpg

Two day's after tea! 003.jpg

Two day's after tea! 004.jpg

Two day's after tea! 005.jpg

Two day's after tea! 006.jpg

Two day's after tea! 007.jpg

Two day's after tea! 008.jpg

stone again nice stash sir is this all your own home grown:holysheep: gdp is some good ****

maineharvest said:
There is a Blue Dream grow in a High Times mag I have and they pulled 37 pounds in one grow. They used something like 22, 1000hps lamps. I love any strain with Blueberry in it. It may not be the most potent strain but the colors and the plant as a whole are just beautiful.

funny you mention this! I'm currently reading that high times! Very ironic.. It's the "Special edition 2011 grow rooms"issue. It's bad *** love these grow rooms they got in it! And that article on the primo bluedream was nuts! Super HUGE grow OP.

dman1234 said:
i grew Blue Dream a couple times, definetly could take a heavy nute feeding without an issue, also a fairly heavy producer, the only issue i had with it was atleast mine were very prone to PM, i had a minor PM issue and the blue dream took it bad, way worst than other strains in the same room.

Thanks a lot buddy! LOL

Just treated them for some pm. Doesn't seem to have phased them much. I caught it at just a few white spots on the fan leaves and immediately treated it. I spend some quality time with them just about everynight and go over them thoroughly. I will say that the 3 blue dream in my grow all have it much worse than the others. Only one of the 4 White Widow had a single spot. And a couple of the blue cheese had a spot or 2. All were treated, and adjustments have been made. fingers crossed.

We (the girls and I) are starting week 7 (today is day 42) of what will likely be a 10 week (70 day) grow. Getting ready to drop the Gravity bomb on them with their next feeding. The fan leaves on the lemon kush are turning purple. The buds just keep growing. If I can hold this together for another 28 days or so It will far exceed anything I ever expected.

kiksroks said:
Thanks a lot buddy! LOL

Just treated them for some pm. Doesn't seem to have phased them much. I caught it at just a few white spots on the fan leaves and immediately treated it. I spend some quality time with them just about everynight and go over them thoroughly. I will say that the 3 blue dream in my grow all have it much worse than the others. Only one of the 4 White Widow had a single spot. And a couple of the blue cheese had a spot or 2. All were treated, and adjustments have been made. fingers crossed.

We (the girls and I) are starting week 7 (today is day 42) of what will likely be a 10 week (70 day) grow. Getting ready to drop the Gravity bomb on them with their next feeding. The fan leaves on the lemon kush are turning purple. The buds just keep growing. If I can hold this together for another 28 days or so It will far exceed anything I ever expected.

LOL, Its like im psychic, seriously i take no pleasure in being correct here.

Obviously BD has little to no natural defences for PM, it caves at the first sight, I would like to try BD again now that my PM issues are gone forever.

GL, stay on top of them or you will be throwing them out, like i had too.

dman1234 said:
LOL, Its like im psychic, seriously i take no pleasure in being correct here.

Obviously BD has little to no natural defences for PM, it caves at the first sight, I would like to try BD again now that my PM issues are gone forever.

GL, stay on top of them or you will be throwing them out, like i had too.

As soon as I saw it I thought of that guy who posted in my thread. LOL

Funny thing is I grew it out last winter and was utterly amazed by its performance. It sucked up every nutrient i threw at it, showed good resistance to spider mites compared to the other strains. Never had any mold or mildew. And what a beautiful plant. Dark green to blue flowers and all shimmery with trichs to the tips of the sugar leaves. And the buds were fat and as dense as I've seen! All of this without air exchange (only a fan blowing), any reflective surround, PH control, and with Miracle Grow!!!!!

I brought the mildew into my growroom with some other plants and wish i hadn't now. So far they don't even look to be affected by it and I'm sure with a little extra attention they will be fine. I'm just gonna keep spot treating with sodium bicarb and hope for the best.

jesuse said:
stone again nice stash sir is this all your own home grown:holysheep: gdp is some good ****
No actually I didn't want to buy the 8 oz's of GDP but my brother-in-law asked me to do the one hit test... 3 hours latter he is still trying to talk me into trading for the GDP and it dawns on me that the intensity was incredible but after 3 hours it was still there... So I made the deal... He said it was the real GDP and not some knock off... It is the best I have ever had... Not only is the one hit incredible intense, you can't OD on it... I know I have tried... :bong1:

Latest posts

Back