grow at 45/

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no chance am i snaping this ladie the tilt is on ha i couldent bring myself to snap my beautiful little femakeup treat her good shel do the same in return the 45/ doin the trik anyways dont want to go cause my ladie damage shes hapy and growing well pluse im intrested to see how this goes from hear iv had this idea in my head for while just never folowd it up//peace

wot wot wot came down ladie smoke a blunt i did not indend to ofend enyone just because im not gona whack her wot the #### chill the tillt seems to be ok for me again i do not intend to ofend//peace:peace: :bong2:

seeing youv removed that post dose that mean you are no longer pissed at me hemp ladie it was not that i wasent wanting advice or was snubing peeps just i think this will work for my area and set up and plans also only time will tell i like to experiment a lil ///peace;)

I don't think it's the idea you went your own direction, we all weigh the advice and go with what works best for us...I think it was the wording that bothered THG...

fair doos my only excuse is im scottish

002.JPG

005.JPGim 1 week in to flower now, and its growing crazy had to tie the top back a lil and the truth is im starting to wish i never went this way <,, but iv started and im gona see it threw ,, problems iv ocurd are roots coming to the surfec and crazy growth its only to be expected!!:D but the 45 is still on im still hopeing for something good from this:doh:

Yes Brother, everyone tried to warn yu of the problems of doing the 45/:doh: ...But we all have to find our own way and learn what works best for each of us:) As yu experiment with yer grow, yu will learn many things. Maybe on the next grow yu can try tying or breaking like what was suggested. If yu read about Bonsai plants, yu will see some of the methods used look like they would kill the plants, but they actually live for many years. I have great success with topping my plants at about 5th-7th internode to create multiple tops. There is no 1 best way, but many good ways.:) Good grow mojo to ya

jesuse said:
so i thout i may suspend it and tillt on it side at a 45/ angel my only thout on problems i may have is watering

Hmmm--ever see a tree growing out of a mountain at a 45 degree angle? No? Here's why: plants are, generally, both heliotropic as well as geotropic. Check out someone's upside-down tomato plants pots; are they growing downward? Un-uh--they turn upward 180 degrees, away from gravity and toward the light.

Bend 'em, beat 'em, braid 'em, but don't waste time trying to get plants to grow at a 45 degree angle--it ain't never ever gonna happen.

ha chill out peeps it ant dead or nearly ther its healfy but bit of a hasel to contain id be the first to say and i am saying i wish i didnt bother not cause it ant gona hapen cause its hapnan ma man ha its just a pain to deal with i wish id flowerd b4 id had but only because the size of my area/pencil head hapens iv seen trees grow out weird places i used to work on roofs and id put my life on it thers plenty growing out moutians budy//on the 3rd july or round bout it comes down ill know if it was worth while thers good few bud sites and all the side branching is geting more light should be few main colas

I got an idea for ya. get yu some heavy copper wire that is almost too strong to bend easy with yer fingers (heavy guage house wiring solid core) wrap it around the stem of yer plant about half way up (like a snake wrapping around a kill) then bend the wire just a little to make the stem of the plant bend and leave it. the copper wire should hold it that way. in 2 days come back and bend it some more then wait 3 more days, then bend it some more and wait 4 days. each time yu bend the stem and wire at the same time, the wire will hold the stem in that bend. after a couple of weeks the plant will be as angled as yu want without hurting it, and yu wont have roots coming out of the ground. This is how Japanese people make them Bonsai trees yu see that are all bent different ways. the copper wire holds it until it starts to grow that way. that way yu can water it without problems.

nice idea hushpupy i like this thout// once you have bent the coper and the plant is the way you want ,would you tie and remove the copper wier or wot??

That's the cool thing about the copper wire, if it is stiff enough yu just leave it in place around the stem and it will hold the plant in that position until it starts to grow into that position. Then yu can bend it some more if yu need too or if there is quite a bit of weight that is out beyond it, yu can leave it for extra support. And it should flex enough to not strangle the stem as it gains more girth.:)

Latest posts

Back