Grow box store bought

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richy-B

Reaction score
Check my new grow box:cool: and in-line exhaust fan! Well not to new, but I at least put this thread in the right section this time;)

Grow box and Exhaust fan 001.jpg

Grow box and Exhaust fan 002.jpg

Grow box and Exhaust fan 003.jpg

Those tents look cool.
Why do you have it on its side that really limits your heght.
Also Hot air should be exhausted from the top and cool air comes in at the bottom.

What kind of lights are you going to use?

ya why would you put that on its side?

what kind of materials are used to enclose the thing, i want to make one of those, way easier to maintain environment than hidden away in my darn closet haha

someguy said:
ya why would you put that on its side?
Like it says above, I grow Autpflowering plants. Lowryderx1 & Lowryderx2. They only grow a foot to 2.5feet

any issues yet with your tent. I have two aswell.. I was told they were having problems with the material off gasing and killing plants or stunting growth... any info???

No problem here. Check my grows and you'll see other pics showing my exhaust setup. Here's basic pics from Grow Box booklet though.

Grow Box.jpg

Grow Box 002.jpg

Grow Box 003.jpg

Grow Box 004.jpg

Grow Box 005.jpg

Grow Box 006.jpg

Looks pretty cool to me. What type of lighting are you going to be using in there? I'm sure it will work great for lowryders. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

Already am using it. I have it on it's side. That makes it perfect for LR's:D Look deeper in my threads.

ok so i looked at this thread after the other post... sweet! see hydrofarm sent nothing as far as a manual like that. :woohoo: copy>paste>CHECK!! thanks man and i love it sitting on its side like that.. i wanna get my hands on some lowryder beans!! i just got rid of my lightrail too. it would work great in there with the "box" "tent" (LOL:D) lying like that.

Growdude said:
Those tents look cool.
Also Hot air should be exhausted from the top and cool air comes in at the bottom.
:) It does bring in cool air at bottom and exhaust at top with a Wind Tunnel 6, ducted to a Cool Tube Bulb Reflector, exhausting most all the heat.:cool:

Latest posts

Back