Grow box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

username812

Reaction score
any suggestions on what i could use for a box i was looking for some kind of cabinet about 4'hx3'wx4'd. something relatively cheap. 50$ max

go to a thrift shop ,they should have cabnets there for like 10 bucks or so

You can make a grow box or cabinent out of lots of stuff you just need to use your head and do a little work.

Build one. Plan it out. Plan for lights, the kind of grow etc. You can even build a carbon filter into the top, which will revmoe some of the heat from the light at the same time. I used MDF in mine. Particle board would work too.

i would build it myself but i have no access to tools...

whats up username812. do you have a second hand shop or a salvation army around where you live? go there they will have lots of stuff you could use as a grow box. dresser, toy box, speaker, anything. check out the grow box i made out of a toy box. find something you think will work and get down to it. we are all here to help.

thanks again, your toy box was what actually gave me the idea, that is exactly what im looking for.

do you have a second hand shop or salvation army where you live?

yeah there is a salvation army, i looked thru it but they didnt really have much. i already have the plants in a closet with a space blanket lining (which i have pulled taught to reduce the creases) and they sprouted on 3/8--looking healthy. Do you think if i found a suitable grow box it would be stressful for the babies if I moved them into it?

cratos said:
Build one. Plan it out. Plan for lights, the kind of grow etc. You can even build a carbon filter into the top, which will revmoe some of the heat from the light at the same time. I used MDF in mine. Particle board would work too.

The really fun part for me is the construction of it all. :D

Latest posts

Back