Grow Closets For Sale!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just bought a couple of these custom made INDOOR GROW CLOSETS.... THEY COME WITH A 600 HPS WATT, Ventilation is awsome, it stays right at 75-78 during the day, and it drops a few degrees at night!!!

These guy makes them out of his home, it only cost $995, it comes with everything... The only thing is , dont mention anything illegal, make sure to tell him you are growing TOMATOES...

I will try to post some pics of these excellent CLOSETS... I would recomend them to anybody... By the way it also comes with a 4 foot giant FILTER that eliminates all of the TOMATOES'S SMELLS!!!

hmm u can save more money and gain mroe knowlegde and build one yourself its way funner... pluss 995 dollars is way to exspensive for most of us..

I would have to agree with the Chief on this one.

I made my grow closet for under 400.00 thats including lights, nuts, vetalation,timer. themometer, humidifer, ozone gen.

whats the website link that you can give to us to view these grow boxes?

tallslim said:
whats the website link that you can give to us to view these grow boxes?

I will post some pics of mine cabinets, my beautiful ladies soon...

I know chief, but I didnt have the time to jack with building one myself...But I looked on the net, and found several of them , most $2000 and higher... So I am happy with my deal, they work great...

Latest posts

Back