Advertise On Marijuana Passion

GROW FAQ we need one

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

whats up everyone. i think its time for us to have a grow faq section. Mutt has found some great stuff over the past few days and i think i may have found more from OG but i'm not sure how to post it.its alot of great information. whats everyone think about this? please let me know.

Hick

Git "R" lit
Reaction score
TBG..the webmaster has to "Add" forums. I can't, you can't, the members can;'t.
It's been requested, just waiting on admin.
I will continue to sticky and lock appropriate posts in the appropriate sections.

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
For the time being, submit it in the FAQ dumping ground in the coffee table. Here are a couple of issues I ran into posting long information. If its an OG or ligit article. then just create your own thread in the section it pertains too. The dumping ground is for member ideas or pics/information.

1. If the file is .doc save it as a txt. and cut and paste from the notepad into the window. (you don't have to reformat the post editor will do it for you).

2. Your limited to 10,000 characters per post.

3. If you make headers for each 10,000 character post. Using threaded display mode will make it act like an online book with chapter headings ;) .

Here is the link to the FAQ dumping ground. I'll work it in to each section of a FAQ. I am trying to keep the FAQ put into the correct section until MP creates a new section.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1979

Thanks B.Grunt :D

Hick

Git "R" lit
Reaction score
thanks mutt...for giving those issues and their fix's.
yup TBG, post them up. Try to post in the appropriate forum(makes it easier for me to find 'n stick)
This place is really improving with more information becoming available daily.
THANK's everyone for your contributions.

Latest posts