Grow Journal of a Cannabinoid Android

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not a bad way to spend 4 G's
as far as the quality your own home grown should be some of the best you can smoke because it never went tru a lot of hands straight from the grower to the pipe. just let it cure in the dark cool place. don't touch it. if you still dpnt think you got the best out there you should go with clones or other genetic seeds.

yo Dr green fang LOl thats a bad *** name first of all. how u come up with it? my respect dr.

also did you find out how much dry weight you got off the first tent?

I got roughly 1 LB from one tent... I think I'll get just under that in the second. I had heat stress and nute burn for most of the flowering phase, so I'm going to consider all factors and continue on. :)

Going to start another journal for these 12 OG Seeds - Wizards Potion very soon here. Hope to see everyone in there!! :)

And thanks about the name. In all honesty, I came up for the name in a computer game called W o r l d o f W a r c r a f t... the race of the character I made was a Werewolf, and the class of the character was a Priest... Dr Green Fang was born. :D I thought the name suited the application, and considering my last name was a bit too personal, I figured the change was a good idea.

I'll try to get a weight today....granted I've smoked about 7-10 grams already hahahah

ya i i agree now, the thread just gets to long :) I also will probably make a new one for my hydro satoris if they make it lol :eek:

Dr. Green Fang said:
I got roughly 1 LB from one tent... I think I'll get just under that in the second. I had heat stress and nute burn for most of the flowering phase, so I'm going to consider all factors and continue on. :)

Going to start another journal for these 12 OG Seeds - Wizards Potion very soon here. Hope to see everyone in there!! :)

And thanks about the name. In all honesty, I came up for the name in a computer game called W o r l d o f W a r c r a f t... the race of the character I made was a Werewolf, and the class of the character was a Priest... Dr Green Fang was born. :D I thought the name suited the application, and considering my last name was a bit too personal, I figured the change was a good idea.

I'll try to get a weight today....granted I've smoked about 7-10 grams already hahahah

I use to play W.OW. My main being a Troll Huntard. lol...

love pvp'ing. that was one of my fav aspects of the game. right on :)

Official haul was 24.1 ounces between two 4x4 tents, both with 600watt (quality brand) HPS lighting. I nute burned the heck out of them, which surely affects yield, and there's a few other things I hope to change for the better.

New journal will be up soon. Thanks to any and all that have stopped in along the way. I cherish the time you've all spent in my thread! :aok:

Oh wow, 7,600 views on this journal. Quite nifty. :D

May as well give a small update. It's been over a month of curing, and everything smells, tastes, looks and works GREAT!!

Without this place, and this journal, I would still be killing plants lol. :aok:

11,000 views.. neat!

I've been looking back at past journals, mindsets and experiences in the last year and a half, and it's actually quite neat! I've had 1 or 2 giggles catching up in here.

Interestingly, my first run was Pineapple Chunk and I'm currently running Pineapple Express. :D

Honestly, what's neat is I can stand tall and proud, because I think I did great from the start. Sure, I've had some hiccups along the way, but spending LOADS of time reading, watching vid's, speaking the forum.. really helped me have a strong start. I researched about 8-12 hours everyday for a few weeks before I dove in and purchased my first tent / setup. Honestly, as soon as the seed was planted in my mind (no pun intended) I was hooked on the thought of creating my own medicine, for a plethora of reasons, so I was spending every waking hour doing massive amount of reading and note taking. Bookmarking sites, and going back and back and back. The first video that got me hooked, was this green man explaining an entire grow. He spoke extremely quiet like .. it was required. It wasn't required, it was just creepy now that I look back. But basically with his small space, he was getting 1/4 lb every 2 months.. he wasn't fully perpetual, as he only had 1 flowering space and 1 veg, and he was harvesting the entire space at one time... I thought that was CRAZY getting that amount.

Fast forward to today, and I've hit 10.8 Oz's on a single, and more than one occasion I've hit 5-7 on a single. But it's funny how that one video series (2 part I think) got me so hooked in my mind to start, that I dove in and invested $1,200 right out the gate, on a whim.

Phew... *sings* "Memories... all alone in the mooooonlight" :D

Ahh yessss Grasshopper, you have done well my son. You have not only taken the pebbles from my hand, you have planted them and grown a garden that makes me proud. Were I able, I would award you the Black Belt in Growing :D

LOL I see what you did there HP! The pebbles are seeds!!!! :) hah

Thanks man for the words though.. a black belt? Sweet! A black belt from Hushpuppy! Wooohooo! :D

^ I've attained a second degree black belt from Mr HP since this post.

lol :D

whats up man any thing new growing on :)

Latest posts

Back