Grow Lights?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update: Set the girls inside yesterday, Deer issue and figure best to be safe than sorry, Not sure if the single lamp will be sufficient but likely stick with this kit for the 1st attempt. I can not thank member's enough for comments and suggestions.

‘Problem with engaging in useless activity is never knowing when you are done’

Attachments

• IMG_0004.JPG
    IMG_0004.JPG
    151.4 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
You will need fans. One for air movement inside the tent and one for resuppling CO2 and heat exchange.

Assembling the frame took a matter of minutes however installing the tent was a major pain in the backside and it took a couple brews and remainder of the day. I am down to the last couple of feet and not sure how much more I want to test the limits of the zipper to the main entrance, regardless do intend picking up filter and fan but I need to do the research on reasonably priced kit.

Girls look a bit peeked, reside among redwoods but now they are in a controlled environment they should start perking up!!

Thank you for comments and suggestions!

I have a suggestion. Raise the shorter plants up to the level of the taller ones until they start to catch up. Keep the light at about 20 inches above them and you'll be fine. Takes 3 or 4 days for them to get used to the new environment then you will start to see some things and can adjust accordingly. Oh and get a fan!

Done; raised the smaller plants then set fan in sinc with lamp on a surge protector bar. The fan is a small standard house fan so probly not suitable application but will do for now until I purchase the filter and fan kit.
According to manufacturer I set the lamp at 30% BW for the 1st 2-3 days to allow the plants to acclimate to their new environment then adjust both or all 3 dimmers accordingly. I have the timer set for an 18 hour ON and 6 hours OFF for now, PH on all 4 plants running around 6.5?

I thank U's!!

Latest posts

Back