Grow off and sponsors?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonnieB

Reaction score
Anyway we can get the sponsors to donate some prizes for an honest to goodness indoor grow off? Auto category and photo category

We don't have any sponsors and I work for free. But, it is Christmas Ronnie......what ya got to donate?

tenor.gif

On other sites there is a bud of the month award with awards posted under your avatar. Even a runoff of monthly winners for a bud of the year award. Members submit pictures of their grow or bud shots and all members vote on the winner.

A bit of work and with only two moderators it would be hard keeping up.

It's true , I was over their Box last week for day old doughnuts and campfire coffee (second hand grinds)
Pretty good stuff
1608157889402.png

We don't have any sponsors and I work for free. But, it is Christmas Ronnie......what ya got to donate?

tenor.gif
I have that under the sink filter, Mephisto beans, rocbud beans, zkittles beans. Lots of seeds and water filter

Best i can do. Some of these seeds are around 20 bucks each though. Well just 1 the double grape

The Passion had a contest like that. You didnt win anything but respect,,which should be enough.
You posted your picture once a month,,the contest lasted a few days and everybody voted on who's they liked the most. The winner was recognized and thier Bud Picture was posted at the top of the site for that month. Contest was in the 1st week of each month.

The Passion had a contest like that. You didnt win anything but respect,,which should be enough.
You posted your picture once a month,,the contest lasted a few days and everybody voted on who's they liked the most. The winner was recognized and thier Bud Picture was posted at the top of the site for that month. Contest was in the 1st week of each month.
Im down with that too. I spoke to my buddy at growcraft and they are gonna start having give-aways here soon. These are higher end grow lights that are really ergonomic. You can add to them slowly or buy them however you want. Depending on your budget. I got the 3x5 that can be upgraded to 5x5

The problem with any exchanges is that this is an open forum with a lot of ppl growing illegally and they are not going to want to give out their addresses to anyone to be sending them gifts or rewards.
Any seed exchanges between members must be done privately.
I can start the Bud Of The Month thread and we can see how it goes.

Thats a fair point. Im one of those guerilla growers. Here in SC its still more criminal than heroine

Man. I was sort of looking forward to sharing RocBudinc and Mephisto genetics with someone new too

Yall can share all ya want. Just keep it in the PMs. But,,if something goes wrong don't bring it to the open forum.

Logistically, it is a risk. But if this website awarded something like tokens or credits, Those could be redeemed on a completely independent website, which is a storing place for sponsors to put gear.

In general, these things tend to be too subjective, turn into popularity contests and can create hurt feelings. There is no shortage of forums that have bud of the month type contests. I'd like to think this is a more humble place, no need for contests, but definitely show it if you're proud of it.

The Passion has been doing this for yrs with no problems. The owner has already made his rules clear. So its just going to be for fun. You guys can trade tokens or whatever on the sites your talking about,, just not here.
If your get your fking feelings hurt playing in a contest,,,call Mommy is all i can say. We Never had anybody complain that lost in all the yrs i have been here. They were adult potheads.
As adults you have a choice,,get involved in the contest or don't. If you cant handle another brother or sister winning,,don't play.

Latest posts

Back