Grow Season Sale on our entire catalog (including two new strains!) 🌱 | 3+2 FREE on 3- and 5-packs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WeedSeedsExpress

MJP Sponsor
Reaction score
apr-sale-23-banner.jpg

It's the most wonderful time of the year! No, we are not talking about Christmas. It's the start of the grow season!

To celebrate the fact we can grow our weed seeds in the great outdoors, we have a great deal for all our customers.

Add five 3- or five 5-packs in your shopping cart, and you will get two of the same packs FOR FREE! Mix and match of different strains is possible, so you can grow a wide mix of weed plants in your garden this year!

This also includes the following new strains:

Blackberry Moonrocks

Blackberry Moonrocks will fly you to the moon, and her buds will let you play among the stars. Besides her stellar berry taste, her high is something from out of this world. And you what the best thing about her is? You don't have to be rocket scientist to grow this cosmic cannabis strain!

read more about feminized (NEW)

Super Lemon Haze

Winning Cannabis Cups must be encoded in their DNA, because not only did Super Lemon Haze won multiple cups back to back, one of her parents, Super Silver Haze did the same. Grow this champion cannabis strain, and enjoy your own homegrown, uplifting lemon weed.

read more about autoflower (NEW)

I'm thinking hard about ordering from this site I'm almost set up for my grow now just needs seeds it sucks being so broke have to set up my grow in stages lol and seeds are so damn much lol but if I learn cloning which I failed on that aspect before I will have clones this time around let me know what you all think of this place if you've ordered beans please

View attachment 324616

It's the most wonderful time of the year! No, we are not talking about Christmas. It's the start of the grow season!

To celebrate the fact we can grow our weed seeds in the great outdoors, we have a great deal for all our customers.

Add five 3- or five 5-packs in your shopping cart, and you will get two of the same packs FOR FREE! Mix and match of different strains is possible, so you can grow a wide mix of weed plants in your garden this year!

This also includes the following new strains:

Blackberry Moonrocks

Blackberry Moonrocks will fly you to the moon, and her buds will let you play among the stars. Besides her stellar berry taste, her high is something from out of this world. And you what the best thing about her is? You don't have to be rocket scientist to grow this cosmic cannabis strain!

Super Lemon Haze

Winning Cannabis Cups must be encoded in their DNA, because not only did Super Lemon Haze won multiple cups back to back, one of her parents, Super Silver Haze did the same. Grow this champion cannabis strain, and enjoy your own homegrown, uplifting lemon weed.

read more about autoflower (NEW)
That plant looks like a Christmas flower for sure

Do you ship to Mexico? I tried to order some seeds and the “shipping options” were not accessible when I put in Mexico. Soi was unable to make the purchase.

Latest posts

Back