Grow Tent Brands

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

accid

Hi all. I'm thinking about switching over to a grow tent. 3x3x6 or so..nothing bigger as I'm maxing out at 400watts. There are all sorts of brands to choose from when it comes to tents. The two I was looking at were the agromax from htgsupply:
hXXp://www.htgsupply.com/Product-Grow-Tent---Size-Original-39-x-39-x79---Silver-Lined.asp

and the other from virtual sun:
hXXp://www.virtualsunhydroponics.com/Agricultural/products/VS3600-36.asp?rt=2

What are you opinions on these two tents? Perhaps you guys have other recommendations as well. The price difference is quite a bit but I do want something of quality. Please share your thoughts. Thanks.

Hey Accid. I don't know about the virtualsun brand, but I have 3 different brands, 2 from HTG, 2 from lighthouse, and 1 from GRN elements and i can tell you that the ones from HTG are the best made. The poles are very heavy and so is the fabric. It has just the right amount and size options of access holes for your venting and the fact that the sides open up is very handy as well. The quality of the other 2 brands I have is OK, but not as nice as the HTG tent. I like the way they have sealed the zippers compared to my others. Anyway, just my opinion, but you really can't go wrong with the one from HTG. I have that exact tent, sweet. Peace...

:stoned: Am iseeing dbl...lol...:confused2:...:rofl:

I just bought a growlab 80. Which is 2'7"x2'7"x6' I also use a 400w hps for flowering. I bought it off ebay. Got it for like $80 bucks, shipping and tax about a $130. Brand new they are $200. I like it. This is the first time I have ever seen this done and I've been smokin for 30years. I also have a Veg. room with a 250w halide. I am on day 38 of flowering. I am a basic grower, as I am learning as i go. But hey all they need is light and water right? I am using Advanced Nutes "Sensi-Grow and Bloom". Normal dirt you buy from Lowes and a fan. I would post a pic, but not only am I a noob at growing, I am a noob on the computer

Latest posts

Back