Grow tent smell odor control

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganjier

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Hi yall. I have a 3x3 grow tent with 5 small plants getting ready for flower. I have a ac infinity 6" carbon scrubber and fan exzausting into my attic. Question...the smell is getting stronger in veg, i am going to hook up the scrubber, as the plants flower will the scrubber eliminate all of the smell in the air going into the attic? I have close neighbors. I smoke weed in my home so i am not so worried about the smell inside, but i dont want it reek like week coning out of the attic vents. Thanks.

Hi yall. I have a 3x3 grow tent with 5 small plants getting ready for flower. I have a ac infinity 6" carbon scrubber and fan exzausting into my attic. Question...the smell is getting stronger in veg, i am going to hook up the scrubber, as the plants flower will the scrubber eliminate all of the smell in the air going into the attic? I have close neighbors. I smoke weed in my home so i am not so worried about the smell inside, but i dont want it reek like week coning out of the attic vents. Thanks.
Do you share an attic with the neighbors?

Like a townhouse with fire brick between them? Then I’d worry more about the smell coming out of your house and on your veranda or porch unless it’s legal to smoke weed on Uranus 😎

Like a townhouse with fire brick between them? Then I’d worry more about the smell coming out of your house and on your veranda or porch unless it’s legal to smoke weed on Uranus 😎
Yes. Even with a 6" carbon filter?

We are medical only.

Yup, I read it right. You need a forced air to the outside. Great start but finish to open air. attics have vents.... Find and vent to it
Ok, i have to do some serious acrobatic stuff to get to it, but i will attach to the closest bathroom exzaust fan line that goes out of the top of roof.

We also share roofs. My neighbor just had thiers re shingled, but i can imagine the roofers may catch a wiff while up there....does a carbon scrubber not take care of a small 3x3 grow regarding smell?

Latest posts

Back