Grow Tents .... Pros and Cons.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hamster Lewis said:
Ignore the whole pvc danger thing...this thread is over a year old and they don't use that crap anymore...at least the reputable ones don't... I hve two tents and I love them...best buys I made...

Exactly.

I know this thread is old, but that's why I added to it rather than start a new one.

On the HH web site, they talked about the recall and refunds, then went on to talk about the new design/materials and so on.

Sounds like they really made an effort to correct what was wrong and make it better. Or, it could just be slick marketing.:hubba:

That's why I was asking about the NEW products and anyones experience with them. Or, other tents of high quality. I don't want a pos, and I know it won't be cheap, but I do want my moneys worth.:cool:

DD

Droopy Dog said:
Exactly.

I know this thread is old, but that's why I added to it rather than start a new one.

On the HH web site, they talked about the recall and refunds, then went on to talk about the new design/materials and so on.

Sounds like they really made an effort to correct what was wrong and make it better. Or, it could just be slick marketing.:hubba:

That's why I was asking about the NEW products and anyones experience with them. Or, other tents of high quality. I don't want a pos, and I know it won't be cheap, but I do want my moneys worth.:cool:

DD

Well I hve 2 tents that I purchased off ebay for a lil under a 100 bucks each with free shipping...they are both identical even though I bought them months apart....if you want a link I can dig one up for you.. I love my tents... I don't know what I wld do with out them...My first grow was without a tent in my attic and it was tough...the tents make it a lot easier to control the environment your plants are growing in...

In regard to the PVC tent problems mentioned above. Is it possible there are still people trying to unload the "bad tents" on ebay, amazon, etc??? I see some of the tents there do have PVC interior and some have mylar interior. Just wanting to be careful if I go the Ebay route for purchasing a tent. There are some decent prices on Ebay for tents. Thanks.

oldhippie said:
In regard to the PVC tent problems mentioned above. Is it possible there are still people trying to unload the "bad tents" on ebay, amazon, etc??? I see some of the tents there do have PVC interior and some have mylar interior. Just wanting to be careful if I go the Ebay route for purchasing a tent. There are some decent prices on Ebay for tents. Thanks.

hey oldhip..
i just like 5 mo. ago purchased a tent from ebay.. "pvc" lined claming non toxi material.. hoping there correct... hehe... so far i have ha no problems with it.. just like the hampster said there cheap and usually around 100$ on ebay...
i wouldnt worrie to to to much about that man..
LH

Latest posts

Back