Grow Tents?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one. And i like. If a had a room just for grow i still would go for tents with some fancy connections. You need to have space to reach the sides of the tent easily IMO.
Mine is a HomeBox XL.

MrBobMarleyJr said:
Grow Tents. Worth it, any opinions?

have a DR90 from secret jardin ... works well for me ... had a room but went to the tent ...

I can't recommend them enough....made growing for me not only doable but fairly easy. I have three tents in my actual grow room(spare bedroom). Two 2x2x5's and a 4x4x6.5.....absolutely love them.

If you do your research you can get good ones on eBay for a good price. I paid 99 bucks shipped for each smaller one and I believe the big one was like 120 shipped...all prices are USD.

I've been kicking around the idea of a getting T5 lit veg/mother tent for inside the bedroom my flowering chamber is in and using the inline fan I currently use on my light to ventilate it.

Are they light tight enough to use inside a flowering room? Even with flex ducting/and fan/light wires running in and out of them?

Was eyeballing HTG's mother keeper tent, 2x4x5.

kiksroks said:
I've been kicking around the idea of a getting T5 lit veg/mother tent for inside the bedroom my flowering chamber is in and using the inline fan I currently use on my light to ventilate it.

Are they light tight enough to use inside a flowering room? Even with flex ducting/and fan/light wires running in and out of them?

Was eyeballing HTG's mother keeper tent, 2x4x5.

I have had no light leak problems in any of my tents...my smaller tents were my veg and flower tents before I got the larger tent for flowering...so I have flowered in all 3 of my tents at one time or another and no problems. That is with duct for ventilation running in all three tents as well.
Again you hve to do your homework if you get tents off eBay. There are plenty of jackoffs wanting to separate you from your cash for products that are cheaply made and or defective...just by cross checking prices you can get an idea of just how much the middle of the road tents go for. And I am the first to admit my tents are like the Hyundais of tents...no frills but they do what they ate built to do and you pay a fair price. If you see a deal too good to be true it probably is. Jmo

Latest posts

Back