Growdudes SCROG pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking great Dude! I'm a ScroG guy. Tell me more, # of plants? Lights? square footage?

I'm on my second scrog (kinda) the first I flipped when the screen was approx 75% full
my current scrog I let the screen fill before flipping.
What size space are you growing in gd ?

Thanks everyone

I've got 8 plants in a 4x4 tent, 1000watt HPS, I have a 400 MH in there as well but have had on a very limited amount.

Growdude ,real nice plants, I don't think that is a scrog though, more of a trellis to support the plants.

Growdude ,real nice plants, I don't think that is a scrog though, more of a trellis to support the plants.

I was hoping the DR. would chime in, I did follow his SCROG grow, kept tucking them until screen was full, removed all lower branches and growth under the screen.

This is my first and he did say It takes a couple attempts to get it down.

I think 8 plants might be too many to do a proper scog with a 4x4 room, maybe 2. Your doing good either way.

I dont think 8 plants is too many depending on the size of the plants when you flip to flower. as long as the screens not over crowded your fine. At 4 weeks the tucking under part is done. once they stop stretching thats it. a true scrog cleans out everything under the screen. your plants appear to be fairly short as your screen is about 8" ? off the pots. so I would definetly clean out under there. You'll get over a pound easy. So whats that white thing on the left?

Latest posts

Back