Grower13's closet buds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are so frosty they don't look real..You really need to quit pouring sugar on your pot before you take pictures.... Amazing frost.

Those are so frosty they don't look real..You really need to quit pouring sugar on your pot before you take pictures.... Amazing frost.

I was just about to say the same thing

Dang Bro,,you take some good pics. Very pretty girls.

Now that's what I like! Some frosty buds in this thread. Incredible looking garden. Very impressive!

niiiiiiccee like looking at high times

photoshopping again there g13---just kidding bro---you the man---nice pix---i specially like the extract---quality in = quality out---so now how do i get me some of that schizzle on the right---peace

G got it going on for sure. i still trip out on the amount of trics on the fan leaves.

photoshopping again there g13---just kidding bro---you the man---nice pix---i specially like the extract---quality in = quality out---so now how do i get me some of that schizzle on the right---peace

thanks for checking on me os......... it would take a mountain of dry ice get all your schizzle extracted.

I like how you left that ridge STUCK on the credit card.
Where are the scissors?
How far do you get through a plant before they seize up?
you must have forearms like popeye or your friggin' colas
:)

I hate trimming.......... but I love what the trim makes.

G got it going on for sure. i still trip out on the amount of trics on the fan leaves.

you'll be getting trics on the fan leaves soon.

Nice hash G13... you do rock a grow don't you. Sugar everywhere. great job.

Latest posts

Back