Growing 2 Grapefruit/1 WW. Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

AceNineSuited

Ok the white widow and 1 of the grapefruit are covered in crystals. Im about 2 weeks into flower. All 3 plants are lookin fine. Except for the 1 grapefruit has no crystals really, buds are still growing though. Is this normal? or a problem i need to correct. The seeds were femenized and are all showing no signs of male, all appear to be female if that might be a factor. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Still early as long as there is no interuption in the light cycle or other stresses. It will be fine. Just hang in there. I had some that didn't start to get resin until week 5 before.

K cool. Thanks for the reply. Their growth is one of the better grows I have done so Im not sweating it. Just wondered if I was causing it somehow and if action needed to be done to correct it. Plus the other grapefruit looks like someone poured powder sugar on it, crystals everywhere. Thanks again for the speedy reply.

All over it? and only 2 weeks in?? you may want to post a pic. So we can take a look. Don't want to raise an alarm, but we had one person post a month ago, and he thought it was resin and it was grey mold all over the entire plant. May want to post a pic. to be on the safe side. ;)

All over the budsites. And 100% its crystals not mold. My wording might have exagerated the situation. Just meant to say the 1 has significant crystals all over the budsites and small leaves in/around the bud. While the other grapefruit has basically little to no crystal yet. I appreciate the concern though. If I had a digi Id post a pic, but from the looks its healthy as can be.

Oh your fine then. Sorry you just made it sound like it was all over the place. Better get a cam. I would love to see pics of those strains.:D As I'm sure everyone else would too. ;)
I know I would like to see those grapefuit especially.

Latest posts

Back