Growing @ 63 degrees

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buckwheat

Reaction score
I have just run out of space in my 25x60 closet ! My grow room is being built but it will be at least a week before it is completed ! My temp now is 74 degrees in the closet ! What can I expect after moving the plants to the 63 degree basement ? Won’t they just think it is Autumn ?
Thanks
Buckwheat

Growth will slow or stop...plant will probably go purple.

You are going to want to bring the temps in the basement up. Sixty-three is too cold for good growth. You may have to add a heater during lights out.

Thanks to all ! I have a small electric heater I plan to try ! They will off the floor on a table where the temp gauge is ! I’m nervous about moving them ! I’m going to turn on the heater and see what the temp does ! The plants are too close together now and I have to move them soon ! They are healthy looking !

I generally run my flowering lights at night. In the summer, it keeps the room cooler. In the winter, it keep the room warmer. Just be gentle when you move them and they should be fine. When I ran hydro, I moved the plants out of the room every time I did a res change.

Latest posts

Back