Growing a Southern Oregon strain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gaiant

Reaction score
Hey all Ive not checked in in for all of eternity so here we go. I am growing a strain computable to where I live. Coped some seeds and I am liking what I see, of course we all do! I do t have the fenetics down for this out of 10 seeds everything appeared female up until the males showed there color. That was insane I pulled 4 of the 8 plants.... btw my grow is outdoor. I attempted to pollinate one plant so we will see possibly cop some seeds. These are acculamted plants grown
For years in sunny Bly Oregon. Pics one of two.

Attachments

• 73B777B2-3572-4E79-8FE2-9EE371E4DE3C.jpeg
    73B777B2-3572-4E79-8FE2-9EE371E4DE3C.jpeg
    129.3 KB · Views: 22
As long as the stem didn't break open you can stand it back up,,,splint it,,,and it will be just fine.
I've had plants do that outside and i stood them up,,took a stick and taped it to the stem up above the break,, and below the break like a splint on a leg and they didn't hardly even slow down.

As long as the stem didn't break open you can stand it back up,,,splint it,,,and it will be just fine.
I've had plants do that outside and i stood them up,,took a stick and taped it to the stem up above the break,, and below the break like a splint on a leg and they didn't hardly even slow down.
yup this girl split in the wind and I was able to tie/slash rope it together 5 weeks ago.

Attachments

• FCEA6185-0B90-48FC-909B-B6CCD4503DFF.jpeg
    FCEA6185-0B90-48FC-909B-B6CCD4503DFF.jpeg
    91.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back