Growing CBD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wheelie

Reaction score
Got 3 strait CBD plants in my tent. Is everything the same growing CBD as the THC plants? Anything that is different? CHEERS!

All the same. Different cannabinoids but they grow the same as a Cannabis plant. Are you growing hemp? Which strain do you have going? I like CBD plants too, I find it works well for me, but mine do have a small amount of THC, <10%

Not really sure. My sister brought me three plants. I assume they have a little THC as well. No not hemp plants.

Different cannabinoids? Do they not look the same under microscope clear, cloudy and amber?

Yes, the trichome heads and plant appearance will all look the same as a heavy THC plant. The plants have different alleles that turn on or turn off cbd and the production individually. Its all processes behind the scenes. These alleles have been successfully mapped by science in the Cannabis genome.

Yes, the trichome heads and plant appearance will all look the same as a heavy THC plant. The plants have different alleles that turn on or turn off cbd and the production individually. Its all processes behind the scenes. These alleles have been successfully mapped by science in the Cannabis genome.

It looks like you're an expert in this field of CBD business. Talking about CBD oil, and everything that's related to this field of business. I've recently could find some kinda official website of CBD dosage calculator. which can help with calculating the necessary doses for people, with certain weight and based on other parameters. It's pretty cool thing, I gotta say.

Last edited:
I have been growing Dutch Passion, Charlottes Angel since January of this year for my son in law, CBD upto 16% never more than 0.7% CBD, Does exactly what it says on the tin and cures his nerve damage/ailments in two hits of his pipe. It also manages to send me to sleep with a mild THC buzz, although others who have tried it said it did nothing stone wise to them.

Latest posts

Back