Growing contract.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FUM

Reaction score
I am a legal OMMP person that's getting to old to grow for myself,so I'm going to have another person to grow for me. I'd like to know if you all think that a contract would be a good thing between myself and my new grower. it's not that i don't trust, just making sure that they keep everything legal with my name and all,and that I get just what we talked about. Input plz.

Being freinds with a person beats any contract but seeing it's state legal a notarized contract between you and the provider should cover it....hopefully :rolleyes:

A contract will not do you any good because growing Marijuana is illegal according to the Federal Government, therefore it is not a legal document and can not be used in court if you get screwed by the person who signed the contract.

Menimeth said:
A contract will not do you any good because growing Marijuana is illegal according to the Federal Government, therefore it is not a legal document and can not be used in court if you get screwed by the person who signed the contract.

WRONG completely, it would never go federal it would be handled in state....MMJ is state legal therefore it would be binding ....I ain't Matlock so I'm not 100% but pretty sure thats how that'd work...

I would do the contract, how could it hurt? whether i was friends with this person or not, business deals like this turn friendships sour all the time.

CYA is what i always say, Cover Your Azz.

He's not a friend really, I just met him a few mo.s ago. My licesing with state is on the line and I want to make sure my *** is covered here. I agree that it would a state issue untill the end appeals court(s). I appreciate all your input into this matter. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back