Growing environment ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ptbo_Stonerz

PackinThaBowlinOnt_Stoner
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knows if changing the growing environment will change the smell of a growing plant. Ill explaine my situation: I bought a pac of 10 pure Lowrider seeds from Joint Dr.,i got 11 seeds in the pack:) , anyway i planted 2 seeds oustide and the other 9 inside in soil. Out of the females I got, the 2 outside smell like blueberries, all but 1 of the indoor smelled like musty oranges, the other smelled like a skunk. Did I somehow get a mixed pack of seeds? The seedbank they came from doesnt sell Lowrider crosses only pure Lowriders, or does being in different types of soil and under different lights affect a plant. The indoor plants were grown under four 40watt "Argosun" fullspectrum flourescents, I used the same fert mix for all plants too.

sounds to me you got several phenos going. Doesn't sound like the seeds you have were very stable. Doens't mean there no good. just wide range of Pheno types. Also might have been some LR crosses mixed up too though. I wouldn't sweat it.

sounds like some strains we have had.....but it was clones though

Mutt explained it well....the different phenos...but this also makes for the smoke to be a bit different ....which is kinda fun ;)

Latest posts

Back