Growing From Seed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well cb the light im using is called heat glo im not sure the watts tho i told mar about ti but ive thrown the box out since then

hey cb all of your words of wisdom have cursed me my ferret got loose and he loves to dig in the dirt i cant go on without crying

i cant go on without crying
Come on Mikey, better "Cowboy up". Pick youself up, dust yourself off and climb back on. Failure is NOT an option....;)

this ferret is now on my bad side it like dug up my plants then layed on them and used them as a bed i get home and they are all dead you have no idea the anger that is going through me but i started a new grow any way

thats good man, maybe you should put them somewhere where the ferrets dont see them, or put get them a big cage.

well i started my new gro bout a week ago but they streched again so im not even bgonna add support right now let them fend for themselves with a fan lightly on them gradually gettin stronger

Wow, bad news for you Mikey.

Next time keep Ferrit away from your plants. What a waste.

Hey, good luck with your next grow.

sorry but cant help but laugh :eek: ...what was a ferret doing in ur room?? a pet i assume?? oh well it was all a good learning curve and ur next grow will be better...g'luck with it

i wanted to kill it------anyway my new grow is looking really healthy but they are stretched again even though ive had a fan on them since they have sprouted up i dont know why the are doing this again but i geuss i have to support them till they grow thicker my freind chris has a plant growing all he does is water it and put it in his window and it is almost 3 times as thick as mine and it smells soo good to smells like skunk

are u using fluros?....if so put them as close as possible from the top of ur plants to prevent them from stretching out so much...the stems will thicken as they mature dont worry about that. Just need to be careful that the plants dont grow too tall too soon to the point where their stems are unable to support their weight and they topple over. Closer the lights less the stretching.

yea well i moved my grow to my freinds house cause im going to juvenile detention this summer so he is gonna take care of my plants i had a good time on this site and it was nice to meet you all i will prolly be out in a couple months

im going to juvenile detention
sorry mikey..you need to read and adhere to the sites "User guidlines".

Latest posts

Back