Growing From Seed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that looks like my first grow when I was 14 keep reading

when should i top my plants?

Picture 021.jpg

Picture 022.jpg

Picture 023.jpg

Picture 024.jpg

Picture 025.jpg

theres not really much to top...try lowering ur lights so ur plants stop stretching reaching out so much, then hope and prey they start to grow some more sets of leaves...

Mikey, you plants are very thin and fragile, you should put a fan carefully to your plants, that makes the stem thicker and stronger. At first keep a good distance between your plants and the fan because your plants seems to look very thin.

Later put the fan closer. A fan is good for making the stem stronger and circulate the air. If the stem is ticker the plant will be healtier.

what the hell are you growing them under? a 60 watt incendesent I sorry to shit on your perade but those plants will not amount to anyhting I promise you Mericle gro rocks in my opion just make sure the last weeks of flowering you you just feed water and its OK it the leaves start dying cuz the plants almost done anyway but anyway chalk that grow and get your hands on a 250 hps at the least

Take my advice

well besides all of the crap people are talking on my thread the plants are still growing ive had a fan on them for awhile now and it looks as if the stems are getting thicker

Ok, that´s good Mikey. Would be best to use a better light IF you can afford it.

Great, Mikey - those stems will thicken up nicely now. Remember, they will support the weight of the grown plant - and your buds. ;)

Got any new pics?

the plants not going to bud I promise you mike chalk the grow and start over reading and reserching plant and shit

cb if your just gonna talk crap im gonna laugh my ass off when my plants start to bud and i post the pics and all you do is sit at home suck your thumb and talk crap on forums so stay out of my thread if all your gonna do is talk crap about my plants

Hmmm...Mikey, just keep on growing them as best as you can. Whether they do well or not, this IS your first grow. :) Post some more pics, please. Thanks. ;)

this isnt my first grow this is like either my second or third

well here are some more pics and i thought my camera would show the size difference but since it sucks so bad it really doesnt do any good. well if you have good eyes you can see the stems are getting thicker and my plants are greener also they are really healthy ill update a lil later. alot of my plants have either died on their own or trampled by those pesky critters
so basically im down to 14 plants outta 40 pretty bad in my opinion but 14 plants is enough fopr anybody and i dont think i could have maintained 40 plants anyway

Latest posts

Back