growing green beans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sanchez

Reaction score
i love green beans and thought maybe to throw a plant in my setup. what do you guys think, will i be able to pull it off?

i have been thinking of a tomato plant, from what i read they need similar conditions. my dad tried growing some last summer in his outside garden, between the dogs, and a ground hog he got like 3 or 4 to eat. i was gonna surprise him with some nice climate controlled toms.

yes guy! i had tomatoes in the plans as they respond favourably to the same as our beloved mj.

plus, consider the plus that if you're place gets raided, you can throw the mj out the window and claim to be a tomato farmer ;)

Hey Sanchez,

I think it's a very good idea and you should through one in there. It adds a little more fun to your grow, with something different growing at the same time as the others you can watch the changes the speed differences in growth, how stronger or weaker it is. Good luck and be sure to post about it in here.

FP:cool:

Latest posts

Back