growing in a car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bzpurplekush

Reaction score
hey i'm kind of new to this so bare with me as this is my first post. so i know marijuana can be grown many different ways however me and a few friends recently encountered a new possible way of growing a plant that we have never seen or heard of. throughout the summer we tried growing and we would keep all the seeds from our bud we got. one day a few seeds fell in the back of my friends beat up 79 firebird. we immediately cleaned all the seeds up and went on our way. now its a few weeks later and where the seeds spilled in his car there is now a sprout grown from the carpet. my question is could this be marijuana or is it more likely something else such as a stray weed or such?

there is no dirt whatsoever my friend is under the assumption that the carpet has created a sort or hydroponic way to grow it and is planning on watering it until he can transplant it.

When I was in high school, we used to throw all the tobacco from inside the blunts onto the floor of my toyota pickup. We also threw the seeds down there.

One day when cleaning out all the garbage on the floor, I found a 3" or so tall plant growing in a pile of swisher tobacco. We left it but it only lasted a week or so beyond that day. The windshield leaked so thats how it got plenty of water.

I dont expect yours to last too much longer.

I wld just start an actual grow if you really want to grow MJ....this plant in the car will not last long and must be pretty stretched unless this is a convertible or has t tops and the tops are out. Jmo

Enough said?

July 5 2011 013-2.JPG

Sounds to me like you are hanging out with Ricky, Julian, and Bubbles!:giggle::giggle:

mainechowder said:
Sounds to me like you are hanging out with Ricky, Julian, and Bubbles!:giggle::giggle:
:rofl:........

Latest posts

Back