growing Juanita La Lagrimosa by resin Seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovbnstoned

Reaction score
just waiting for the grow store to get the Fpox Farm soil in,,then i'll startb growing
the starin will b growing is
Juania La Lagrimosa
by Resin seeds

sounds good. while you are waiting, get your space set up right and dialed in for temps and air flow. It is always best to run your lights for a day or 2 and check the temps and get the air flow right so that you properly maintain your temps. You want to shoot for mid 70s when the lights are on and mid 60s when the lights are off. :)

already got a setup,, using it to grow non cannabis at this time. my camera is broken n so waiting till someone comes up with a good price,, also want to save money ,, hopely to buy some medical cannabis in the store.
crossing fingers , toes , n the dog's paws,, hahahahahahahhahahhaahah

nice
looking quite forward to seeing how these turn out
:)

how they doing so far man? germ alright? or did you even start yet?
also just noticed; you listed resin seeds.. should be reggae seeds though, no? (poor jimi, like Rodney Dangerfield.. get no respect ;) lol)

started a grow ,, with Train Wreck ,, Chronice Thunder n Kalashikova

I'm in for the show, interested in Resin seeds too. Canna tonic and LA ultra are on my hit list.

so far so ghood,, get ur popcorn n brew plus the bong or joint,, which ever U please,, n sit n watch the show

Latest posts

Back