growing lowryder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bizzy323

Reaction score
I am gonna start growing lowryders soon, and I was wondering what kinda pots should I use for them and how many can I grow under a 400watt system? thanks

How big is your grow space? id whack all 10 seeds under that light :D You could do a scorg to get a better yield :)

dont plant all your seeds together like that. some may be male and pollinate your whole crop. i would only do that with clones.

btw, you can do a scrogg with just a plant or two. let them vegg and train them to fill the screen.

Weeddog said:
dont plant all your seeds together like that. some may be male and pollinate your whole crop. i would only do that with clones.

It's imposible to clone lowrider. The lowrider strain has no vegitive stage. It goes strait from Seedling stage to flowering stage. 2L bottles should be fine for lowrider from start to finish. Plant as many seeds as you can. And seed some of them. Or you will not have anything to grow for next crop. You MUST seed some to grow more. Cloning is imposible.

wow, i take that back then. never grown lowrider before. i was just speaking in general. you are absolutely right DS.

Latest posts

Back