growing mj in rain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snwsxbsktbll

Reaction score
hey my plant sprouted about 2 days ago, but it is supposed to rain for the next 3-4 days, then it will be sunny for about 3 days, then it will rain on and off for about another week or so. i was wondering if i should now switch off between lighting, maybe putting it under a fluorescent light when its cloudy out and bring it back outside when its sunny. any suggestions? thanks.

First of all is it in a pot??? and do you have all
that the lights and stuff you need to put it inside?
But if you are going to plant into the ground and
let it grow i would just say let it grow it can make
it through a little rain! It is a plant and has been
around longer then humans......Another thing how
big is it? Get back to mewith the questions that I
asked you and I might be able to help you out!

yeah sorry about that:

its in a bucket. the plant sprouted about 2 days ago, and i germinated it less than a week ago before putting it into the bucket. i dont think i have the necessary lighting, but maybe you can tell me. basically, i have the fluros from my brothers fish tank. its one unit and has two tubes. i guess im just worried it wont get enough light, but maybe im paranoid.

my plants have been to hell and back in teh rain. i too am growing outdoors and from my experience the rain doesnt really harm them. i planted my babies about two weeks ago and although they are only about 2 inches.. they are very strong. the stems are thick and the plants have survived the worst of the weather so now they are stronger. if you are worried about rain make a greenhouse out of a 1-3 liter bottle. to do this you ahve to cut the bottom off so its even, take the cap off, and punch a few holes in the neck. stick it 1-2 inches in the soil so wind wont blow it over. this allows for the plant to be in a chamber which has a very high humidity. with this bottle over it rain wont affect the plant.

the rain is not what is bothering, but thanks for the suggestion beginning grower. what worries me is that the plant might not get enough light and nutrients from the sun with the weather that comes along with the rain.

Yeah thats a good idear that you got from me that
I got from ganga lol it pretects your plant from weather
some insects and cold weather just put the top on when
its cold and it will be alot warmer! Yeah plant her in the
ground and let her do what she want! it will be fine and
those lights will work if you want to brig her inside! hope
I helped some Peace

The sun still gives off more light than a hundred flours even when it's cloudy. you will get much bigger yields under natural light than anything you can buy. Outdoors is the way to go if you can do it safely, but I do caution that that is rather hard.

Latest posts

Back