Growing MP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here, the box comes up and then disappears.

The sites renders fine on my phone, as in the entire page shows up but it's in the same format as the full site on my PC would be so it's super-dee-duper small, and impossible to use without zooming in and out. I don't often use my phone for things like this though so I'm not complaining, it looks great on my 40" TV :aok:

I enjoy chats, chatters often just end up talking about unrelated stuff you wouldn't want people posting anyway. I've had some strange conversations in grow chats :confused2:

Overall though, as a new member I give the site an enthusiastic thumbs up. I've spent close to ten year on various sites, most of them gone now, and every time I had to find a new one I was looking for minimalistic, about growing without a ton of bells and whistles and banner ads flashing rotating around the screen. MP looks to me like home right away, I could have skipped a couple of sited had I found this one a few years ago.

Great community, that's the important part :48:

I thought of a suggestion, reputation titles :D

They're meaningless but fun.

First time back since 2013 ....how is everyone!!

I have always thought we needed a Naked Female Growers of Marijuana Passion (NFGMP) forum :D

I'm naked when gardening. But not female

I bet you're high pc duck lolllll funny man

i want a shout box love this place can't think of any thing that could make it better

awesome seeing old posters come back like U ArtV and all the others :)

Blush! Thanks!! We've had some really good times here, haven't we!? We should start an MPMP (Marij Passion Missing Poster) thread or something.

Do that Art! Like Ozzy? Last I heard he was roaming the countryside with a social worker chasing him... Do you have a pic of that? LOL

Start it in the coffe table... can't wait?

Hey Rose, ozzydiodude runs marijuana-culture I'm pretty sure. I haven't been there in awhile and need to visit there. 4u2 also hangs out there among other usual suspects - pcduck for example. Hi, duck!

Wait... I'm receiving a transmission ... View attachment BTF.jpg

What about a MPMP of the month where we nominate and vote? Otherwise we will end up with a never ending impenetrable list of names that will take years to read?

Transmission over. Wait who drank my drink!

Last edited:
I am banned from MC. I got to name that place. I got banned the first day I think. Is ozzy back? i hope he is well.I am sorry about his mom.

mpmp huh? whaaat?

Yes, lets do that.. Actually you do that.. We can vote for the most missing person?LOL

@Art, I got the hammer before Rose did.

Banned,,,,,, Yall are bad bad bad. Stinking outlaw Rose and Duck. :rofl:

What did you get banned for Duck? I will tell you why i did, I think I know, but not positive.

Latest posts

Back