growing on

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Take every single leaf off that you can see it on. Do you have hydrogen peroxide where you live zem? If so, i might research a rinse using that you could dip the branches in after you have cut everything, i mean trim all the leaves off but rinse while the pot is still fresh and wet. then you would dry it and look and see what you have left.

If you have plenty of smoke, i would throw anything away that i was curious about. Bleach kills it, but it kills people too.

oh H2O2 is indispensable for me, I have a mammoth container of food grade 35% h2o2 right here :) what concentration do you recommend and for how long should i dip the bud in it ?

That is exactly what i was thinking of, but i don't know how much water he used.. I would so do this .. But i don't have much humidity.

i cut a branch and tried that in a baby's tub, it worked great, i just rinsed it under the tap after and hung it in an air passage. i watched closely how the mildew is detaching and floating. I will continue this as needed, Delahaze is almost done anyway, my losses were minimal

I am going to do that with my harvest this year.. I guess some places do a vegtable wash, then the h202 then plain water... that is so great it worked for you zem!!!! Remind me this fall when i am freaking out...thanks zem.

I had this lifelong issue with seeds, it was impossible for me to mail order seeds, I had to go with whatever friends could get for me, and I was only able to get like 10 strains or so, out of which was Skunk #1 and Hashplant from Sensi Seeds, I thought they must be the bomb, they were trash, a William's Wonder pack of 10, off the counter, recommended by a store salesman was the best until a few months back and I grew it year in year out I never regret it it was a terrific strain, great taste after cure beautiful high enough potency.

I had started a thread or more to recommend strains to me, I knew I would travel one day where I can find good seed shops, and on top of my list was THG's favourite, the one and only Satori. I took a lot of suggestions and read strain smoke and grow reports, but me being in this family, and seeing all the great reports about Satori, it just was my aim, as soon as I arrived into Spain, I had a local grow shop provide it to me along a few strains, I emphasized its importance to the guy, I promised to buy more stuff once he provided it which I did after I got it 2 days later. I went on to purchase many strains, and I think Satori was the cheapest, being 35Euro/10. I spent 100s more and I placed 3 strains side by side, Satori, Critical and Delahaze. Critical is awesome, Delahaze as well, but I just had my first Satori, quick dried bud, I am stoned like more than I want omg! I rolled a king size and forced myself to smoke it all, I think I need to sleep it off.

Thanks again THG for your recommendation, and everything that you do, there could be great strains in my seed batch, but I had this feeling I knew I just KNEW Satori was the bomb and so it is :D

Delahaze has a nice buzz but I am sure that Critical is more potent. It is a bit weaker than I like but okay. with its clear proneness to mildew, and lower potency, I guess I must rank it average. I think I will go without it next grow

Update: I transplanted 2 Satori, 1 Ygriega and 1 AfghanKushxYumboldt plants 2 days go into the flowering chamber and i still have them 24/0 light, i want them just to pick up a bit. I am quite excited for Ygriega a bit less for Afghan KushxYumboldt which is looking smaller and weaker, and already know what Satori holds for me :D
I will be sprouting 2 more Satori seeds, hoping for a male and female which will give me a new pheno to try and the ability to make some seeds. I have failed to sprout 4/5 trainwreck seeds, and will try the last one but I guess it will fail like the entire batch that had failed me. and I have one last strain that is Double Glock by ripper seeds, i want to give that a try, as I am being very picky in choosing the strains that stay, for now Delahaze and Critical are out I have only Satori that is a confirmed winner so i can fit a couple more winners in there. I will take some pics soon, cheers

Zem, I am so glad you love satori. I started three seeds last week. I have missed having satori. That is an interesting name Ygriega, did you get that on your very cool trip?

yes Rose, I got it along with YGriega-CBD and 1946, those 3 strains by Medical Seeds, i hope it is worth the try

Zem, I am so glad that you are happy with the Satori. It is a winner in my book too and I hate it when I run out. I am real anxious to see what it can do outdoors this year. I have 4 vegging under a T5, along with a couple of Krystallica. I got a few free Krystallica when I bought the Satori seeds. I looked at the YGiega CBD when I was looking at CBD strains--I'll be following along with you. I ended up buying Critical Mass CBD and got some Shark Shock CBD freebies with my order.

I am sure that the CBDs will be worth the try. Do keep in mind though that you will not get the THC kick that you get from regular strains. I do like the mellowness of the CBDs. They just put me into a nice mellow place where I can sleep.

Thanks THG :) I am currently trying the Y-Griega, and I have the Y-Griega-CBD seeds in freezer. I have many other strains and no space to try them all, so I need to be picky. Everyone who tried my Satori bud loved it. I have a feeling that she will do great outdoors because it is one robust plant i think she will embrace the sunlight :D good luck

Isn't that always the problem...too many strains and not enough room and/or time. I also think that Satori could be very good outdoors.

flipped 12/12 on the 28th, I applied potassium soap organics pesticide trying to battle some fly i don't know what it is, it failed miserably, i showered the plants with soap and the flies were flying i thought were agitated, shut off the light when i turned it on they were still there, looking shiny and clean from the soap shower... so now i have clean unidentified flies... I might have to resort to the thing that i hate the most, chemical... Last time I had to was a year or so ago, chloriphos is the active agent, eliminated everything that i ever encountered so far. I will go in there for one last assessment, and see if the soap helped a bit, maybe they need a second and third hit, but i have not much time to try and fail, if i will need chemical, the sooner the better because i began the 12/12 2 days ago, and soon enough, the flowers will begin to form, and i want the least possible chemical residue exposure

zem, white fly usually is present with other insects. Do you have the sticky traps so you can identify them? Do you ever use DE(diatomaceous earth) in the top of the soil? Don't go chemical til you know what you are dealing with.. I am giving you advice you didn't ask for, sorry.

Hey Rose, thanks for the advice, I could identify the pest if i saw its picture anywhere, it is grey and sort of heavy unlike the fungus gnat. I don't have enough info on pests, and cant seem to find its pic on google search. I have to act ASAP. If you have a list of flies that infest mj that might be helpful

I applied Spinosad brand name Tracer, it is an organic pesticide made from mushrooms, I am hoping to get them, they are nasty leaf suckers

Latest posts

Back