growing on

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zem

Reaction score
i had begun this with 7 plants flowering early and kept small under 400w. i was out of weed so i already smoked up 3 plants that were harvested gradually and immaturely and 4 William's Wonder are left now at day 60 in flowering. the other side under 2nd 400w, i have 2 William's Wonder and 1 Blue Frost that were vegged and are in their first week 12/12. I expect them to be hard to keep contained when they will stretch because they are large already, but a screen should keep them in control. I gave each one of the 3 a large growbag which i stapled from top, laid on its side and filled with growrock, this provided a large root volume. i will now go and begin chopping some more bud as i am out and i want a good smoke :D

View attachment 20150317_015338[1].jpg

View attachment 20150317_015323[1].jpg

View attachment 20150317_013112[1].jpg

Thanks Rose. this William's Wonder never fails to satisfy me, I call it the perfect strain, potent grows small and bushy for sog and into a tree outdoor. i would never give it up for all the strains in the world, and my pursuit for better genetics is no easy task because they will have to surpass my WW. i have thrown 6 strains or more because with WW next to them, they were just not worth keeping

I am feeling well, happy, at ease, :) finally i feel like i am covered again with having enough weed, and it's been some months now that i am feeling short, since i upped my intake drastically and almost suddenly and didn't have production plans to support the intake, i ramped up the grow, and now, i finally take a bud, from a ripening plant and it feels heavy, and it lasts, and although the pic might not show much, but these buds will easily support me another 2 months when the other side under 2nd 400 will be ready. i thought to share a pic of this idea i had made when building the growroom, to build a drying chamber above the flowering chamber since i have a lot of height, and in order to get there, i made this pliable shelf that lays on the frame of the flowering chamber door that is at least 4 ft above ground and i have a 4 step ladder that takes me to the shelf in the corner where i step my 5th step and 6th is the pliable floor for me to stand on and work with total ease in hanging or removing drying plants, and using the hot dry exhaust air to ventilate it. anyway as interesting as it is, i thought that it's worth sharing, enjoy! :D

View attachment 20150321_025036[1].jpg

View attachment 20150321_025054[1].jpg

View attachment 20150321_031151[1].jpg

That is a good feeling zem to have a stash for a bit.

Cool step thingy... mojo for the finish.

Reactions: zem
Thanks Rose :D I feel like i am in pm with only you watching my boring same old show.... if i keep this up, i would be known as "the William's Wonder guy" lol i'll keep sharing anyway :48:

I'm watching Zem, rock on my man....rock on :aok:

Glad you are getting your weed supply back Zem, sucks to go without.

:eek: Ohh Rose was keeping me feeling warm but i'm happier now that you're watching WeedHopper, Kravenhead, MR1 and anyone else :) thanks for that. it just felt right to show off this grow, since i am still improving things in my grow space, it's getting dialed beautifully, i took the time in perfecting everything so that growing becomes easier, made outlets for the lights, pumps fans equipment just where needed, with neat wiring, made drainage for the sink and dehumidifier, i now have a sink right near my cloning chamber, which has 6 cfl, still going to make it 2 stories with 4 cfls to the story below because i have a big veggies greenhouse too that i need to supply from that same chamber with seedlings, so that is on my list of more things to do. it's all taking place now, every little thing, hangers for scissors, box for medium storage and buckets, spare part box and other equipment all on a big high shelf. i have nothing touching the floor except for 2 wooden legs. that's right, 2 legs, the rest is supported with pipes drilled into brick wall, and reservoirs are raised on foam. place is too cranked for easy pics, bu i will sure manage to take some ASAP :D there, you guys encouraged me to share more, and i wrote all this, i hope you liked it

Im always lurking, congrats on the harvest Zem, things are looking good, keep it going, mojo for the next round.

What are you gonna run next round ZEM?

after i harvest the 4 ripened plants, ill replace them with WW clones, after i harvest my entire crop, i have other plans, and i should by then be able to get my hands on new seeds, i have quite a list that i hope to get

Stopped by for a look to see how you`re doing. Looks real good to me. Congrats on your continuing harvest. Been reading and not writing, told self to write more.

Awesome! I've never had Williams wonder...this makes me wanna go get some genetics for a test run...where did u get them from?

Stopped by for a look to see how you`re doing. Looks real good to me. Congrats on your continuing harvest. Been reading and not writing, told self to write more.
thanks yooper, it's nice to know that you're reading
Awesome! I've never had Williams wonder...this makes me wanna go get some genetics for a test run...where did u get them from?

I'm sorry BT, i wish that i knew from which breeder they were, those were brought like 10 years ago or more, i was new, from high times montreal, on the counter thing, recommended by the shop guy, up to date, they are the best genetics that i got, and the ones that i grow now, are in fact seeds reproduced from the original seeds back crossed by me, and every time i sprout it, it's uniform with similar pheno

ah sheesh! I have bad news, one of the 3 plants that are in early flowering turned out to be a freak! I saw balls, fully blow balls all of a sudden, i looked closely, and they were everywhere, none was yet open, i chopped it like a salad into the bin along all its clones. i took a pic of the clone that was once its top, you can see it's freakish, a fully blown male with pistils. So now I have 2 plants and not 3, and I lost some clones. Only yesterday I trimmed down the blue frost thinking that I wanted to make preference for william's wonder seed that is normally superior. this is not a hermie, it is a fully blown male with some pistils, i don't know what the hell i can call it. On the bright side, I made a screen to begin training straight away. they are 10 days in, and only starting the stretch, I will make the most out of them. I checked the trichomes on my other 400w plants, and there is amber here and there, I guess it's time to harvest, I hoped that they would bulk up some more. now hope for early rooted clones ASAP because I have 1/2 my flowering chamber going empty... tsik tsik tsik

Latest posts

Back