growing outdoor help plz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JyDcoo181

Reaction score
yo what up all, im relatively new at it so, i have 5 plants growing rite now in a pot about 8 inches in diameter. 3 of them look the same while the other 2 look dif from the others. i know i gotta wait till flowering to determine the sex rite o can i find out no? there about 2 weeks now and lookin very pretty. im leavin them outside all day (night and day) shuld i change this procedure o no? when i determine which ones are males how do i sepereate them?

yo wut up all my fellow smokers n growers, ive been growing 5 plants for about 2 weeks now, there about 2-3 inches tall wit about 6-9 leaves n im wonderin since there all in the same 9-inch diameter pot if they will intervere with eachother? i keep them outside all day even during the rain/ shuld i change my stragety? peace and good luck to every1

so my 5 babies are 2-3 weeks in 1 9 inch in diameter pot. when shuld i sperate em....peace

i have 5 2- 3 week olds which i cant dtermine the sex yet.....so there in 1 pot thats no rounder then a basketball.....when and how shuld i go about seperating them? any advice would be appreciated cuz dis is my first set of plants im growing...

you need to have them in their own pots. one plant per pot is the best way.

u can do it 2 ways..
1.take a cutting of each and root them.
2.split the root system with a garden spade and repot them.I will stress them out a bit but as long as they have a good rot system they should be ok to do this with out killing them,Iv done it a couple of time with out them dying..soon as u repot them they will love u for it as at the3 moment there sharing a tiny pot which is made for 1 plant not 3....is that 2-3 weeks from seed or clone?

JyDcoo181 said:
so my 5 babies are 2-3 weeks in 1 9 inch in diameter pot. when shuld i sperate em....peace
whats the root system like?are they well established//is it from seed or clone?

JyDcoo181 said:
..."before" you plant them...

ALSO...asking the same question multiple times in the same area, is doubtfull to be answered any sooner than asking it once.

well they from seed....i dont about root system yet....but ima seperate them 2day

Latest posts

Back