Growing past the limits!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it's been to long and I apologize for that been very busy you know the holidays and all. So here we go we are currently 7 days in to flower. Girls are doing absolutely great there is great node structure. And these babies are pretty pretty big. I'm excited to see what 2200 Watts will do versus 1200 watts. It will also help obviously that I had added more medium to each girl.well happy growing to y'all.Kyfb

Ok,ok,okayyy,
Hello ladies and gentlemen welcome to the latest installment in my current grow channel growing past the limits!!!!.
Today we will be catching up as I have neglected this grow journal a bit I'm sorry it will not happen again. So that's to where we are currently today is the 13th day of flower. The girls are looking big beautiful bushy and healthy. No problems to speak of. Feeding them the same as I always do running my Fox farms three part trio and supplementing with a little bit of molasses unsulfured that is and of course some open sesame and some flower power now with them too I alternate. Of course maybe every other feeding I will throw a little cal mag in if needed. I use water straight out of the tab which I will then let set for at least a day and a half to two days before I will prepare it I will make sure it is around 70 72°, and I will have my notes and then I will pH my water I like it to be around a 6:00 to 6:00 and then I'll do a soil runoff read out every couple weeks it's usually always the case that it is started to run just a bit high so then for the next couple wateringsI will make sure that I will literally try to shoot for 5/8 to 6 and by doing it that way I stay pretty well regular. These girls were monster cropped meaning that the clones were pulled from plants that were well into flower approximately 23 days in the flower. If anybody has done this who knows what I'm talking about then they will know the difference in the explosiveness of vegetative growth in the stacking of nodes that stack a lot better after monster cropping. It does take a bit longer but it's worth the wait I'd say maybe an extra 10 days is all it takes me. And the difference that I see in final harvest weight and there quality is a significant I would say by at least 15 to 25% more of a difference. How about you all just go ahead and and compare pics of the plants from my last grow to these once they are flowered out in about to be pulled down. But thank you so much for stopping by here is a pic of the girls from tonight, as always happy growing to all of y'all, Kyfb.
IMG_20210103_232203.jpg

There's 14 girls under there,I know there gonna fill the room up!!!! Let's hope!!!

Hey Dude... oh yeah, they will fill that room up just fine, your in for a real treat this run it looks like.. have fun bro

Hello to all of my fellow cultivators,
Sorry for as usual being late with my grow journal update. Well here we go. For starters we are in day two of week 3 flower and the girls ARe rocking. I've really not had too many problems with this run. That I am thankful for as always I ended up using the small scrog in the front so that I could mess around and see how my bamboo stick method woodwork, so far so good...
IMG_20210113_004522.jpg

What do you all think?
As for the rest of the girls they are doing great.check em out...
IMG_20210113_004436.jpg
IMG_20210113_004509.jpg
IMG_20210113_004607.jpg
IMG_20210113_004908.jpg

Very nice.
One more thing,
When I say these girls have been thirsty ,drinking water everyday bra!!!! Nah but foreal they been drinking about 3 qts of a liter a day now.ave temps-80-85 degs and 45-50 perc humidity.Now we are rocking hitting them vpd numbers!!! Can u say sweet spot?!.they are growing literally by the minute!!!.

Hello to all,sorry for the delay. Had some problems and had to switch it up and move into a tent but everything went well and we are now in week 6 and 1/2. The girls are doing great and they're loving life drinking quite a bit of water everyday along with Fox farm nutrient line every other watering as always around half of recommended nutrients. Here are the long-awaited pics....
IMG_20210203_175115~2.jpg
IMG_20210203_175308~2.jpg
IMG_20210203_175308.jpg
IMG_20210203_175243~2.jpg

Any and all comments and questions are welcome, thanks for following along my peeps.And as always happy growing too all of yall,Kyfb.

Looking good. Dont forget the Bud Of The Month contest has started for February.

I am trying to grow some girl scout cookies myself. I have awhile until buds though. Yours are looking good!

I am trying to grow some girl scout cookies myself. I have awhile until buds though. Yours are looking good!
Thanks bro,this grow has been crazy but it's coming thru very nice.Gotta give em plenty of love and attention and they always repay you.Happy growing to you bro.Kyfb

Here we are about three or less weeks from our finish line,it's been a crazy grow but I'll tell you these girls are very strong,shout out to Nirvana seeds.No problems to report only beautiful healthy girls , thankful for that.
IMG_20210205_192921~2.jpg
IMG_20210205_193043.jpg
IMG_20210203_175301.jpg
IMG_20210205_192943.jpg
IMG_20210205_192949.jpg
IMG_20210205_192921.jpg
IMG_20210205_192927.jpg
IMG_20210205_192844.jpg

Thanks for stopping by and until next time, happy growing to all of y'all!!!

Here we are about three or less weeks from our finish line,it's been a crazy grow but I'll tell you these girls are very strong,shout out to Nirvana seeds.No problems to report only beautiful healthy girls , thankful for that.
View attachment 268685View attachment 268686View attachment 268687View attachment 268688View attachment 268689View attachment 268690View attachment 268691View attachment 268692
Thanks for stopping by and until next time, happy growing to all of y'all!!!
Beautiful! 👍💪

Latest posts

Back