Growing Problems past the seedling stage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One just did
trboi.jpg

Anyone have a good preference for a type of soap to mix with neem oil?
Dr Bronners castille peppermint soap with a little silica (potassium silicate) I've researched does very well and is also beneficial to the plant. Add in a little aloe Vera powder just to pamper your babies.

Dr Bronners castille peppermint soap with a little silica (potassium silicate) I've researched does very well and is also beneficial to the plant. Add in a little aloe Vera powder just to pamper your babies.
It's also safe for these little babies, making babies. I mean..I almost dropped a tear I was so happy to see this.

Attachments

• 20220724_134836.jpg
    20220724_134836.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Hi everyone.....I'm back. I followed all the advice and harvested, dried and cured the buds. Now we have our own supply and it's ok to smoke. I also followed your advice and processed the trim and small buds as suggested. I decarbed then cooked in a crock pot 1 cup of butter, the 2 pkgs of trim and added enough water up to about 1 inch of room and set it on high out on the patio. I started it about 11 am and strained and squeezed the butter and water at 11 pm. I made brownies with 1/2 cup of the butter. I did not expect them to be so strong but - Whooooo Wheeee. Had to cut in half the rest of the treat.
I also have my seeds all sorted out and ready. I am excited about the strains I chose. I'm expanding and adding a new tent set up in a different room. More updates to come 🌱 🙃

Last edited:
Lol. That's one of my many earwigs. They're on every one of my plants. At first I was afraid they would damage my plants, but I've found none of them are interested in my cannabis. I think the moisture.. and aphids are attracting them.. Hopefully. My aphid population has dropped big time. Thank goodness because it's flower time and I ain't about to spray anymore neem. I released 3k ladybugs a few weeks ago and they're still hanging around. Yay!

Hi everyone.....Harvest went well as drying and curing. We now have a bit for smoking. I processed the trim and other leftovers
Lol. That's one of my many earwigs. They're on every one of my plants. At first I was afraid they would damage my plants, but I've found none of them are interested in my cannabis. I think the moisture.. and aphids are attracting them.. Hopefully. My aphid population has dropped big time. Thank goodness because it's flower time and I ain't about to spray anymore neem. I released 3k ladybugs a few weeks ago and they're still hanging around. Yay!
Love ladybug releases. I do it at least once a year in my garden. I may be growing some outside this time around and I will remember ladybugs. THanks

looking forward to any updates on your outdoor garden
I live in Napa and the climate is mild. Rarely do we get days over 100 or freezing for long periods of time. Any growers use greenhouses for their plants? I have raised vegetable beds but room for small pop-up greenhouses. I suppose for overnight and then open them for the day? Any one have input? Thank you.....
You wanna know what I'm planting????
Super Sour Diesel
Amnesia Lemon
Gorilla Glue
Sugar Haze
Sour 60 Auto
and maybe
Cafe Racer
Orange Hill Special

I know that's a lot. I figure if I try to start 3 of each I might get 1 of each. I will a second tent - 2 X 4 - but I think I still want to put a few outside. I mean it's called "weed" for a reason and my garden does produce healthy weeds if I'm not keeping up with pulling.

Now that I accomplished a "mini" grow I can see that the plants should be much bigger than what I grew. I am looking up the grow sheets on each so I let them grow for the right number of weeks before 🤔 🍪🌱switching to flowering. Excited and glad to be back.

now that is an awesome lineup!…..my fave is the diesel and the haze

where did you get the Sour 60 seeds?

yes you can open up the greenhouse for better ventilation and airflow

i have a small 12x20 hoop house that I’ve covered with greenhouse film and had some good results…I cover it nowadays with 80-20 shade cloth and we have a couple of plants in there this season , some Kush and some East Coast Sour Diesel x Ogers

all the best!

now that is an awesome lineup!…..my fave is the diesel and the haze

where did you get the Sour 60 seeds?

yes you can open up the greenhouse for better ventilation and airflow

i have a small 12x20 hoop house that I’ve covered with greenhouse film and had some good results…I cover it nowadays with 80-20 shade cloth and we have a couple of plants in there this season , some Kush and some East Coast Sour Diesel x Ogers

all the best!
Sour 60 Auto came from JustCannibusSeed.com It's where I bought my first test seeds from. The seeds germinated-I murdered them. If I remember I think 4 out of 6 germinated.

I really wanted to have baby plants by now but has not happened yet. Expanding tent space so moving boxes and junk etc.. And I need to plug in the seed mats and I'm out of plugs for the moment.
So, my actual question is "What about germinating seeds with hydrogen peroxide?"... Hubby was "helping" and came across seed germination using 1% Hydrogen Peroxide. There is one video that shows how much faster and better they germinate depending on the concentration of solution.

Has anyone heard of this? 🤔
Has anyone tried it?😉
Any thoughts?

I'm off to find an extension cord. Thanks everyone.👍🌱

I really wanted to have baby plants by now but has not happened yet. Expanding tent space so moving boxes and junk etc.. And I need to plug in the seed mats and I'm out of plugs for the moment.
So, my actual question is "What about germinating seeds with hydrogen peroxide?"... Hubby was "helping" and came across seed germination using 1% Hydrogen Peroxide. There is one video that shows how much faster and better they germinate depending on the concentration of solution.
Dirt and water is all I use. Mother Nature has been doing it since the first seed bearing plants on land.

Sorry Just sold the last batch on EvilBay
They went quick, they were lightly worn (by Me LOL) for smell.
The Weirdos will buy anything LOL
All the way to the bank
I used to walk my dog with a woman who said her sister was making bank selling her used underwear on Evilbay. Gross.

Hi Julie Y did you enjoy camping? I love to camp out in the wood. Mother Nature.:cool:

Latest posts

Back