Growing Problems past the seedling stage

oldfogey8

Grouch
Reaction score
Got it...It's just weird cause they're it's so small. I did read "somewhere" not to top an Auto - just let it go. I think I'll move them to their final pot this weekend-using the fabric ones again.
I also fed the Myco bacteria and some molasses water to everyone.

Yup!!! So Autos should be planted in their "forever home" right from the start. (Ooops) They grow so fast it can shock them to much to transplant. I ordered both Fox farm soils (Froggy and Ocean) to move everyone to new digs so I will start with the Autos today and see if I can put them in a mix of the 2 soils and see how it goes.
The others are growing like crazy. I will need to move them up soon because there is one I want to try LST. It's a sativa and I did a test bend and it looks like it will do it. Going better this time. 👍 🙃 🌱
For info on autos, read @Carty ’s threads. The guy has autos dialed in tight.

Stub Bigtoe

Reaction score
Ha ha. Two weeks to harvest... Nothing but water, watch for nanners pick them if you see them. And 48 hours before harvest put them in total darkness.
Could you elaborate about the 48 hours of darkness before harvesting? I followed this advice from you a couple of days ago and, in my usual manner, am now interested in finding out why I did it. Thanks pute

Stub Bigtoe

Reaction score
Smoke was totally different though between brick weed and sinsemilla. My seeded weed was on par with my non-pollinated weed. Just with seeds I had to clean it. Hard to find double albums to clean weed like the old days.
Remember that Jefferson Airplane album that folded out into a weed box? Had the song "Milk Train" on it and Papa John Creech wailing on the violin on about every song, if I remember.

oldfogey8

Grouch
Reaction score
Remember that Jefferson Airplane album that folded out into a weed box? Had the song "Milk Train" on it and Papa John Creech wailing on the violin on about every song, if I remember.
I have not seen that album but pretty cool concept. Not sure I would store weed in it though…

oldfogey8

Grouch
Reaction score
It was for rolling the seeds down to the bottom before using in lieu of a shoe box lid. Had a great pic of compressed buds for background. Dang ol Airplane...
Tipper Gore probably had a cow about it(though it is probably a pre-parental guidance album)…

pute

One Toke Over The Line
Staff member
Reaction score
Could you elaborate about the 48 hours of darkness before harvesting? I followed this advice from you a couple of days ago and, in my usual manner, am now interested in finding out why I did it. Thanks pute
Total darkness two days before harvest helps trichome development.

Stub Bigtoe

Reaction score
Tipper Gore probably had a cow about it(though it is probably a pre-parental guidance album)…
Oh yeah...1973 maybe. They were still called the Jefferson Airplane.
Total darkness two days before harvest helps trichome development.
I didn't think to check out the zomes' color since I retired the Spider 2000 lights for the season. The AG Skunk #1s just began their drying spell. 'Twas tougher for me to harvest these than the raglar garden stuff. "Oh just another week, no just a few more days." I think I maybe got 50% ambers. Began the process 17 May. First time. Looking for something to do in retirement.

SubmarineGirl

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
9A88E759-77F8-42F7-8848-131AF3DFAEF6.jpeg

the album sleeve had cigars lined up

Latest posts