Growing Problems past the seedling stage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it really is powdery mildew, you can immediately spray the leaves with a 50/50 mixture of milk and water, skim or whatever. It's slower than other stuff, but it will keep it in check while you wait for other stuff. Of course, if you're only two weeks from harvest, it might be good enough to get you there.
Sprayed - or tried to. The spray bottle sucks. Ordering one. Thank you so much.

I've used the lost coast spray 2 times now, both did an excellent job knocking down white flies and seems to have left zero residue...I'll know much more when I smoke the flowers...it was either lost coast of the burn pile...I don't suffer white flies well...

I've used the lost coast spray 2 times now, both did an excellent job knocking down white flies and seems to have left zero residue...I'll know much more when I smoke the flowers...it was either lost coast of the burn pile...I don't suffer white flies well...
You won’t taste a thing but your weed.

from the smell and looks I do believe you're correct...
IMG_1662.JPG

If it really is powdery mildew, you can immediately spray the leaves with a 50/50 mixture of milk and water, skim or whatever. It's slower than other stuff, but it will keep it in check while you wait for other stuff. Of course, if you're only two weeks from harvest, it might be good enough to get you there.
It looks like it's working. There are two plants. Is it bad if some gets on the buds as well as the leaves? And WOW!!!! Thank you!👍😲

It looks like it's working. There are two plants. Is it bad if some gets on the buds as well as the leaves? And WOW!!!! Thank you!👍😲
And do I have to take the plants out and spritz every leaf? And what about the neighboring plants that have been touching these two? Thank you all.....

And do I have to take the plants out and spritz every leaf? And what about the neighboring plants that have been touching these two? Thank you all.....
It looks like you have leaves to spare, so you might consider removing some of the damaged ones. The added light penetration might help as well as cut down on the number of leaves you need to spray. Not sure about infecting other plants.

Also, I never sprayed the buds directly, so I don't know if it will affect the taste. But probably not much.

It looks like you have leaves to spare, so you might consider removing some of the damaged ones. The added light penetration might help as well as cut down on the number of leaves you need to spray. Not sure about infecting other plants.

Also, I never sprayed the buds directly, so I don't know if it will affect the taste. But probably not much.
If the plant is something like Girl Scout Cookies, the spray might make it taste like Milk and Cookies…

Sprayed - or tried to. The spray bottle sucks. Ordering one. Thank you so much.
The milk thinkg is working. Did I say that?

I will take everyone one out today and go over them.

A couple have calcium deficiency and I have given CalMag in the last waterings. (Sat and Sun) I did the regular dosage. Do I switch back and forth between watering with plain water and CalMag? Does one dose:) fix it? Thank you all.....

I would suggest also learn how to thin your leaves , being crowded in there like they appear could be contributing to your moisture PM problem.
Opening them up will allow for better air circulation around each leaf
Everyone is getting spa treatment. I was trying not to mess with them too much this time. I think I thinned the leaves too much last time and I went too far the other way this time-minimal trimming 👍 :p. They're all getting some love and attention.

Latest posts

Back