Growing Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pinero06

Reaction score
hey im growing 2 plants and im trying to achieve atleast 80 grams.. is that possible to get off 2 plants? and the weed i got the seeds from was sum brownish type weed, anyway i can reverse that and get sum good green buds out it?

also my set up is soil i got out side from inside da ground inside plastic cups with a lamp over it.. my light time gon be 12 in da evening to 12 at night

It is possible to get 80 grams from 2 plants but it all depends on your set up. Lights, Soil, Venalation, Nutes, and so on. Yes the seeds you got from the brown bud will grow green bud.

my light is 120v 60hz

soil came from outside

i have no nutes yet, the plants didnt even sprout yet.

but can you link me to nutes?

Pinero06 said:
my light is 120v 60hz

soil came from outside

i have no nutes yet, the plants didnt even sprout yet.

but can you link me to nutes?
First you shouldn't be using soil from outside on an inside grow. You should try and get yourself some real soil like Fox Farm or Ocean Forest. Also i'm not really sure about the light you are using. Is it a regular light bulb? If so you need to change it to some CFL's which you can pic up at Wal-Mart for like $8 each. As far as nutes go i will have to find the link again and send it to ya or post it later.

Pinero06 said:
hey im growing 2 plants and im trying to achieve atleast 80 grams.. is that possible to get off 2 plants? and the weed i got the seeds from was sum brownish type weed, anyway i can reverse that and get sum good green buds out it?

WOW i only used pottin soil,and placed it on my window cil,and she shot right up...but i didnt use any nutes though

Latest posts

Back