growing small unnoticable plants with good yields

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stoner 420

Reaction score
i am trying to grow in a small closet with a cheap setup is it possible to grow atleast three plants with a good yield

stoner 420 said:
i am trying to grow in a small closet with a cheap setup is it possible to grow atleast three plants with a good yield
It all depends on what kind of set up you have. What kind of lights, soil, ect.

yup, but how cheap? look around the forum in indoor growing and check all the pages. and other places here - im sure you will find something similar to your question

i am growing with a 16'' 16'' box with a regular looking light bulb that gives off natural light and it is a three way bulb that gives off at max 2100 lumens and i am running it like the out side day and night off at night in a couple of dixie cups for now. What can i do to improve the yields without spending alot of money

please pm mutt or 1 of the mods. or just start lookin at the grow guides. i dont know where to start and this would be very detailed in answer. it is answered here somewhere. knowledge is the key and research my friend. you have a start but it will come to reality that if ya want cheap IMHO - then grow outdoor.

Yeah, if you want cheap.. either you plant n forget (outside) or you need to find yourself a small HPS (high pressure sodium) bulb and ballast.. the smallest in my area is 400w.. but I've heard of many ppl using 175w ones in closet grows. You are still talking about a couple hundred dollars to get a lil setup going... But still way cheaper then buying a couple grams ever couple or day

thanks for ur help i am a first timer and thrying not to spend a whole lot of money but i guess i will have too thanks again

You really can grow with flouros... they grow well if u keep the lights 1-2" from them... but for blooming... not so great... that is why I recommend a small hps..

you can order a 400w MH kit wired 110v from web online hydro shops; they are not that expensive for a start.

Stoner, while there is nothing like great lights to grow tight, delicious buds, fluoros and CFL's will work, especially if you can augment them with natural sunlight. Do you have a place where you can take them outside for 5 hours of sunlight every day? It's more work, for sure, but if it's possible, you will see phenomenal growth and beautiful flowering. If you have a rolling garden cart, you can fit 5 plants in 3 gallon pots inside the cart, and it makes transporting them indoors and out very easy.

my current grow grows were an have been going on the cheap man. an i got 6 girls left all under a foot in height from bottom of pot to tops.
of course i did a short veg 3.5-4 wks only and incorporated LTS in them.
2 girls of the 8 i did have didnt make it tho. they got soem root funk disorder lol so i said heck an yanked em.
they were more sativa and were definately root bound so IMO if i was you go an indica or auto flower for sure.
and dependin on ya head room you could veg longer but would need bigger pot wit more size expected etc...

Latest posts

Back