Growing strain call Lob (short for Lobster)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pinero06

Reaction score
I just planted the seed today, closet growing. Light cycle is 12pm/12am starting tonight at 12am. This lob strain might be a local strain cause nobody online heard of it. Its real real green with brown hairs, when lob 1st came out it had the city on cloud 9.. then over the years lob strain started gettin weak. IDK Why, i guess ppl aint growing it right, so this is why I step up to be the 1st to bring lob back to its true colors by growing it right. I will need guidance during this journey so all help and advice is needded. Im using a 175 watt light bulb and the soil is miracle grow.

10/09/06 marks day one

2lsv2vt.jpg

hopefully next time i have a better cam.. as u can see sprouting aint begun yet. So tune in for a fat juicy bud grow. holla

Ditch the Light bulb man, wrong kinda light and wrong spectrum. Won't grow squat. You need florous, Metal Halide, or High Pressure sodium. Also during this stage the lights need to be on either 18on 6 off or 24 hours on. 12/12 is for flower stage only.
You also need to read a grow guide. Here is one of my favorites.

Latest posts

Back