Growing with Tomcat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the White Spurs are showing sex. 1 girl 1 boy. Gonna make some seeds.😎. The shorter one is the boy.
20220507_083314.jpg
20220507_083353.jpg

This guy says its a myth. Says and shows on the video that the plant will do it all on its on just as good.

I have rooted clone cuts by cutting them at angle, putting in wet vermiculite in solo cup. They either died or didnt. Those that didnt grew roots. Likely not the best way, but I was just trying it.

Bubba

I have rooted clone cuts by cutting them at angle, putting in wet vermiculite in solo cup. They either died or didnt. Those that didnt grew roots. Likely not the best way, but I was just trying it.

Bubba
I used aloe plant for my last three sets of clones. All rooted very well especially after I started using the root riot plugs

Smoke report:
Oh my smells the same as when she was growing when smoked. Very mango/papaya with a smooth back end.
As far as the high, real mellow. I smoked a blunt before coming to work and I know my eyes are open but they don't feel like it. Can't wait for this girl to cure

I can feel my hay fever kicking in just looking at that picture. BTW-bees love cannabis pollen. When I have had males outside, bees swarm the flowers and it seems like the pollen calms them down. I could work on the plants, collecting pollen, and they wouldn’t bother me. I know you can grow outside but just thought that was a ‘fun fact’.

Meant to update you guys on the King Kake hunt earlier but got busy at work.
These are the 5 that I thought were boys. They are actually growing faster than the other 4. These are in 1 gallon pots. Didn't take clones of these but I may reveal one or 2
20220512_080315.jpg
20220512_080320.jpg
20220512_080324.jpg
20220512_080328.jpg
20220512_080332.jpg

Latest posts

Back