growing????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bongzilla420

Reaction score
would growing like a bout 10 feet from a creek be a good idea ????

bongzilla420 said:
would growing like a bout 10 feet from a creek be a good idea ????
Yeah, or even closer. about 4 feet from the edge and the plant will go nuts until some dude walkin the same creek finds that plant. If you can find a spot on the creek bank that is in the middle of a patch of other plants, clear your spot and grow there. It's difficult quite often to find a spot that other people don't go near.

Good luck to you.

I want to see a pic of those plants later this year just before you harvest them!

bongzilla420 said:
its on my property lol would i have to water it ??
It depends entirly on how you plant it and what size it is when you do so.

Hick and Mutt are two of the best outdoor growers you could ever want to talk to. I'm going to let one or both of them tutor you on a creek bank grow. Your plant will love you.

Good luck to you man.

Water sources (i.e. creeks, etc.) tend to attract people and/or 4-legged animals.

Also, if the soil stays damp its not a good idea becuase marijuana grows best when the soil dries out between waterings.

AND
marijuana requires different nutrients at different stages and it's nearly impossible to use soil that contains ideal ratio's of N-P-K throughout the plants life.
And dosing water with nutrients is the best way of supplying the plant with what it needs when it needs it.

Stoney Bud said:
Hick and Mutt are two of the best outdoor growers you could ever want to talk to.

Future Reference Stoney. I know how to grow outdoor. but both GanjaGuru and Hick blow my ass outa the water. ;).
Appreciate the kind words. I tend to leave the outdoor stuff up to them. They know way more than me.

I'll co-sign ganja's statements in full.
What you will likely find that close to a streambed is very moist soil once you.ve dug your hole. I'm a firm believer that mj preferrs drying out between feedings, too. Since water always chooses the course of least resistance, it also serves as the easiest route for anyone/anything moving through the area. Waterways also usually support the freshest, greenest grass which attracts your browsers/foragers. (MJ eaters)
I personally prefer a distance of between 25-50 yards off any water source. You'll have to pack water, but your odds of success arre greatly improved.

Latest posts

Back