Grown from bag seed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naturalhi

Hang in there!
Reaction score
Here's what an Orangatan with a bag full of seeds can accomplish :D

2ndgro06_3.JPG

2ndgro06_4.JPG

2ndgro06_10.JPG

2ndgro06_14.JPG

Wow man,t hat's really impressive. You're going to be living high end haha

What more can i say but that is one fine Bagseed garden or should i say jungle. ;) Great job man.

COOL BEANS OR SEEDS OR PLANTS.COOL.VERY INSPIERING I WANT TO B JUST LIKE U!!!.................LEFTY

Thanx all, I've had many posts on many forums about growing from bagseed.
But think about the tremendous effort it took to eradicate a weed like mj from America.

Dna is marvelous, I suppose and living in an area where mj is regulated not toally banned (the only exception is the DEA of course) so the bag seeds I get aren't that far from the breeder. But TLC goes a long way, too!

excuse me im new . what do u mean by bagseed. just seeds out of the bags u smoke.?right? so a newb should either order northern lights or try growing out of a good bag of seeds pot?

right? ijust smoked some good ol mexican reg. cant wait to smoke the primo!

Hows it goin' Lefty! being an Orang. I don't think like humans.

Having said that, I don't advise newbies to spend alot of money right off "learn before you earn" 'learn to walk before one runs' and all that rot. I have some very pleasant memories of mexican weed. and they're great learning tools!

......harvest!:D these were taken last night in a jungle far far away!:rolleyes:

2h8186=_0011.JPG

2h8186=_0015.JPG

2h8186=_0016.JPG

The big problem with growing bag seeds so far is when does one stop feeding. Acording to "the weeks" theory they should have been harvested 8/12, so I quit feeding 1week before now it's the 20th and most are still not ready, will take about half this evening. The rest will go another week or 2. Now I'm wonderin ' how important flushing really is? I got many compliments on the quality and flavor of the last crop when I didn't flush at all! It's a wonderment!

looks like u fed lots...heheh. If it isnt broken dont fix it. but if ya ever get some weed that wont burn unless u set a blowtorch under it.....thats from not flushing

Hmmmmmmm I'll have to remember that. It's all just a learning curve next time i'll wait a couple more weeks !

well other than that, i think your learning curve is quite small, bloody nice plants man, and ya i still have questions.

This 59 year old dog learns new ticks ever day, around here! 10-4

I bet that's what adam and eve first saw....

Latest posts

Back