Guano

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bubblemix

Organic grower
Reaction score
Hi folks.

I was a member of another site I left after admin called guano fed plants “ bat xxxx weed “
Hopefully I wouldn’t come up against basis like that again as I would rather walk away than argue.

hope I meet some good people here

Oh thanks bud that made me feel at home more.

A bit more about myself rather than history :)

I live in the uk & am a old grower my first dip into the ocean was some silver Pearl & bubblegum never tasting bud before only hash I couldn’t believe it actually tasted like bubblegum allbeit I preferred the silver Pearl. Witch I eat quite a bit of as well as smoked ; it had a nice nutty flavour shame you can’t get it now.

i grew for a while in the loft so I got into breading as I had the space nowadays I grow in my closet that my old carer made before they left as I am obviously disabled by that last statement & getting into the loft is a job on it’s own.

i had to close down due to a tenancy vist & decided it might be a good idea just in case as I had just had one & was suspicious to give my growing equipment ( years worth ) to someone to look after unfortunately the person got busted so I lost everything.

not to long till I reap the rewards of my new investment s day with some super skunk.
In grow I just popped some white ice a strain I haven’t tried before however the nl x Afghan cross sounds nice.

oh well enough ramble time to roll one.

From right to left is 73u/90u/45u/120u/160u my fav is the 90u

Attachments

• 2CADCBD3-79C0-4CA1-9003-EA506B3A186B.jpeg
    2CADCBD3-79C0-4CA1-9003-EA506B3A186B.jpeg
    63.5 KB · Views: 9
Thanks guys.
The cats meow lol never heard that reference albeit I kwim.

Lakenheath I guess would have some nice country lanes miles away from any were.
guess I should look around see what going on in the forums.
thanks for the welcome

Latest posts

Back