Guerilla grow, 5 x ak 47

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Trip

Stoneheart :)
Reaction score
Flowering comes soon and the temps are very high (33-37Celsius degrees), rain is seen twice a month if I'm lucky and I can't see my girls so often as I wished.They are two and a half months old.
Anyone can help with a feeding/watering schedule for them that can maintain a balance between safety (because I can't go there twice a week) and healthy watering and feeding (because I can't over feed them ofc)
Any tips, inputs are welcomed.
Johnny.

What do you have to feed with? Do you feel comfortable walking back there with a mixture? I would say amending the soil with a few things would be easier for you

Yes, a slow acting mixture would be perfect, I have no problem carrying things but I didn't prepared the soil because this is my first grow and I didn't knew about this when I did it.Atm I have nutes that I mix with water every time I water them.
What you have in mind mate ?Also I've read about epsom salts, they fill the CaMgS needs of the plant but I can't get that thing where I am, anything more common that could be a substitute for it ?

Well for something simple you could top dress with plant-tone or tomato-tone, fox farm fruit & flower, etc...maybe mix in some high P bat guano...whatever is available to you. Problem is, when you feed with stuff like that it can attract some animals. I haven't messed with epsom salt yet, but if its the same stuff, its available at the supermarket

There are no walmarts or easy to get gardening epsom salts where I am...I was asking for a substitute for it...
Sorry if my english is troublesome.

I've got Aptus outdoor for soil and 20% P from Canna, I also got some 6-6-6 all around fert that can fill in if necessary... Any input on the Aptus and the P from Canna, never used them, is anything else necessary ?
In the pic is my last one I've popped, about 6 weeks now and it seems she's not an ak 47 at all, she looks yummy and smells dank anyway.

Latest posts

Back